Kevin- After-school lesson with Mr.Richardson Pt.2. SMUT

WARNING SMUT BELOW
--------------------------------------------
I walked down the hall to Mr.Richardson's office. I was really nervous. 1. Because its Math, and I don't like Math. 2. Because....Mr.Richardson. Do I need to say more? I don't think so.
I knocked on his door and waited.
"Ms. Y/L/N *your last name*. Come in", he smiled.
I walked in and sat down on the  chair at his desk, he sat on the other side.
"Ok. So when you weren't here we started Bearings...."
---------------------
He explained and I listened. He made me do some questions and I solved em pretty quickly. I was surprised I could do this. As time passed I became more relaxed. I kept doing more questions until I reached the end of the chapter.
"Great", he smiled, "Youre pretty quick"
"Thank you, sir", i smiled back .
He looked at me and his green eyes met mine. I blushed, "Youre a really good teacher Mr.Richardson", i said truthfully.
He smirked, "I could teach you a lot of other things...if you're willing to learn, my love"
I felt my heart pound, my throat felt dry. He pushed his chair back and stood up. He smirked again. I couldn't look him in the eyes. My eyes wandered over to his growing bulge. I gulped. It felt so wrong...but it was so right.
He walked over to me, "Like what you see?"
I nodded. He made me stand up and then he kissed me hungrily. He let me stand on feet so i could reach his lips. He whispered, "I find it so cute that Youre shorter than I am"

I kissed him again, it was an involuntary action like breathing or flinching when you feel pain, it just happened.
His hand went under my shirt, then over my ass. "Mr. Richardson..", I moaned
He picked me up and put me on the desk. His kissed down my neck, quickly locating my sweet spot. He took off his glasses, "Ill get these out of the way". He looked sexier without the glasses, that innocence was now gone.
He unbuttoned my jeans and threw them away, still working on my neck. I let out a low muffled moan when he ran his fingers over my exposed womanhood. He let out a chuckle.
I tugged on his shirt collar and he took it off revealing his toned body. I kissed him again and worked on his belt buckle, when that went off he took off his pants and I palmed his member making him moan. That ignited a fire in him, due to which he became a bit rough. He took off my shirt then my bra and pinned me against the wall so I was facing it.
He was behind me, he made me fold my arms just under chest. Then he whispered, "Keep it down K?... If you can"
He teased my core with the tip of his member, "Mr.Richardson please!". "Alright, baby girl"
He slammed himself into me and I moaned.
He kept going faster and faster. His unoccupied hand went back to my womanhood, i moaned.
I grabbed his hair, which was already damp from all the sweat. His moaning drove me crazy. I pressed my forehead against the wall and moaned, "I-Im close"
"I am too baby girl"
He kept thrusting into me, then he bit my neck.
I could feel myself on the edge, i knew he was too. I came all over him, he didn't climax though, we didnt have protection.
I turned around and kissed him, i took his member in my hand and pumped him as fast as I could. "Yes baby girl", He moaned. I finished him off.
---------------------------------
I picked up my books and went to the door, "Goodbye Mr.Richardson"
"Goodbye, baby girl",he smiled back.
I ran over to him and kissed him.
--------------------