"Well it was during on Code 1. I've seen some our agents still on the hallways and they won't listen to me. They were just walking around casually and----"

Hoseok then stared at the screen, watching at how Jimin grasped against the bars. The more he focused on him, the more he knew what's wrong with the stranger he was seeing.

"His eyes." He mumbled and Jin turned to him with a grin.

"You finally noticed it."

He paused for a moment when he remembered the time when they were watching Jimin from the monitoring room.

He snapped his fingers. "Their eyes! The look in their eyes are the same way as what I've noticed with Jimin's."

Jin creased his forehead at the thought he was having at the back of his head. But they altogether gasped when the lights suddenly flickered.

"What's happening?" Hoseok mumbled and a creepy voice was heard over the broadcasting systems.

"Hoseok-ah." Namjoon called him out from the platform. "Aren't all of the agents here in the training field?" He asked and Hoseok shook his head. "What? But I told you to—" He was cut off by a deep laugh that aired all over the headquarters.

"Uhm—Did a devil just come in while we were on Code 1?" Hoseok uttered in small talks whilst Namjoon bit his lip in frustration.

"Hobi, and Jin hyung, go to the IT Department and check our gadgets, programs and systems. I'll go to the broadcasting room to know who it is. And everyone, don't leave the training field yet until we ensure your safety."

"Copy." They altogether answered whilst the seniors dispersed.

"Mingyu!" An agent from the training field gasped when his friend came out after the seniors disappeared. "Where have you been? We were worried that you didn't evacuate during the Code 1." He stated continuously but the latter kept his face straight. "Bro? You okay?"

Mingyu reached for his arm with his blank eyes, putting something in his skin and pressed it tightly against his veins.

"What the fuck are you doing?—" The agent snarled as he cried out in pain.

And in a matter of second, they had now the same look in their eyes.

~*~

Namjoon knocked the door open, revealing the empty broadcasting room. He quickly scanned the systems and machines but those seemed to be untouched by anyone. He crossed his brows in confusion.

'Who was it?'

Heaving a sigh, he caught his own head at the stress he suddenly was feeling. But the lights flickered once again, together with the sound of the sparking of the electricity wires.

He immediately left the room, but he stopped when his phone rung. He answered it whilst he continued his way towards the IT Department.

"Joon."

"Oh. Yoongi hyung?"

"Is the headquarters still on danger? Hobi said you're on Code 1."

"Yes, but we have already defused the bomb. There's just some weird things happening right now."

"Weird?"

"The electricity's malfunctioning and a devilish laugh aired from the broadcasting system. I just checked it now but there's no one in there."

"How about the agents? Where are they? Aren't they acting weird?"

"They're still in the training field and they are---" He stopped when he saw the training field from the view of the glass bridge.