d·9

rain came down. the droplets hitting the window. jimin was sat right next to the windowsill, where he's been for hours since he got to jungkook's house.

jungkook was worried about his friend, he tried to talk to him, but jimin refused. he heard jimins phone go off every 5 minutes.

jungkook became suspicious, he had a feeling it had to do with jimin and hoseok, and jimin would never ignore a text from hoseok. it was quite obvious that they had broken up to jungkook. but.. why? unless he found out?

jungkook turned to jimin.

"listen, i really want to help you through this, but i can't if you won't let me or tell me what happened.."

jimin sighed and looked at the face of his best friend helplessly.

"okay.., ill tell you, but," jimin closed his eyes, "please dont think differently off me."

jungkook walked over and put his hand on jimins shoulder.

"i won't."

jimin sighed again and started.

"so, about two weeks ago i was going to y'know send a nude to hoseok.. but i clicked the wrong person.. then this person blackmailed me."

"since i didn't want a picture of me spread around the whole school we made a deal. a sexual deal. and well one thing lead to another, and i began to feel something for him, but it was only tiny."

"so then yesterday i agreed to sleep with him, and after i kissed hoseok goodbye we went back to the persons house, but while we were doing stuff outside his house, namjoon saw me, cheating on hoseok."

"but then he texted me the next morning and told me he hated me and how could i betray him like this.. and i dont even know why i did it, he told me never to contact him again.."

"and i feel so terrible about it, like this was with someone i didnt really knoe too and i decided to throw away my whole goddamn relationship with hoseok just to get someone else's dick in my ass?"

jungkook stayed silent.

all these thoughts were racing in jungkook mind, until he suddenly blurted out.

"hoseok was cheating on you for the last 5 months!"

"w-what?" jimin was taken aback.

"hoseok has been cheating on you with jennie."

"but... that can't be true, if it was, why did he make me feel like shit for a fling?"

jungkook rubbed his friend's back, letting him continue.

"wait a second, how did you know? how long have you known?"

"i found out about a week ago, and i didn't know how to tell you, i thought he would've and i didn't want him to turn you against me an-"

"it's okay jungkook... i understand.. thank you for telling me."

jimin got up and hugged the younger.

"i'm really sorry for how things have been going.., i just want you to know, i'll always be here for you, jimin."

that night filled with tears and the jokes jungkook cracked to get jimin to giggle filled the older with a new sense of confidence. he realized by the end of the night, he didn't need to dwell on a "lover" who was never even loyal to him in the first place.

 since it was going to be a 3-day weekend, jimin had decided by the time he gets back he was going to be a new person, a new style, same personality though. 

jungkook and him decided to shop a whole new wardrobe, jimin scheduled a hair appointment for sunday, no more blonde hair. he decided to give up with an innocent shy act, become who he really is.  he was going to hang out with his friends more, instead of being caught up in a lovey-dovey relationship. he was gonna come back, better and stronger than ever.

——————————-

oof sorry this chapter is so short I'm planning on writing more so yeah expect that 

see you soon

-jj