d·7

[unedited]

the sound of a ringtone coming from jimin's phone had woken both of the boys up from their peaceful sleep. yoongi slowly let go of his grip on jimin to let him see who it was.

"oh shit..." the younger mumbled.

10 missed calls from hobi ❤

10 voicemails from hobi ❤

32 unread texts from hobi ❤

he decided to text hoseok instead. not having the guts to call him, after what happened last night.

hobi ❤

please answer me as soon as you get this 10:39PM

im worried about you 10:40PM

i dont know if you fell asleep after your tutoring so ill text you in the morning 10:52PM read

ahhh im so sorry baby! i lost track of time and fell asleep on the couch of the person i was tutoring.
8:52AM

it was a very long and stressful session, can you believe they didnt know what pascals triangle was lmao
8:53AM

again im really sorry i didnt tell you earlier, i really should have..
8:53AM read.

you should really stop lying.
8:54AM

jimins heart stopped as he quickly sat up in bed, feeling yoongis arm snake around his waist.

"what's wrong?" he asked quietly as the color drained from jimins face.

yoongi looked over his shoulder and at the texts. his eyes widened slightly in surprise.

"maybe hes not talking about.. us?"

"l-let's find out i guess.."

hobi ❤

umm... what do you mean?
8:57AM

dont act so innocent, you asshole.
8:57AM

namjoon told me everything. he saw you and your precious min yoongi making out outside of his house. he drove by...
8:58AM read

oh? so now you can't even face me like a man? is that it?
8:59AM read

i... hate you.. how the hell could you do this to me? we've been together for 2 years and this is the goddamn thanks i get? i fucking loved you. was i never good enough for you? i never want to see you again. im blocking you, dont speak a word to me. dont even look at me, because i will lose my shit.
9:00AM read

im.. sorry
message could not be sent.
try again?
yes | no

jimin sighed shakily and put his head in his hands, dropping his phone.

"i fucked up didnt i...? i should've stopped while i was ahead.., i'm going to go yoongi. i need space." the younger got up and got dressed and left the house, leaving the older to ponder on his own actions.

he felt terrible with how this all went. he just wanted to fuck with jimin a bit, but he developed feelings. his jealousy took over, it was just supposed what happened in the janitorial closet and maybe a hook up or two, until he was bored. something about jimin telling someone other than yoongi that he loved them just, didnt settle right with him.

yoongi felt horrible. he ruined something that was special. he never intended for hoseok to find out either.

'what the fuck do i do now.. i love jimin but, now it doesn't feel right to have him.., why am i such an asshole all the time.'

--------------

Sorry for the short (depressing) chapter my lovlies. I promise it might get better but who knowssss

~ jj