d•5

yoongi was leading jimin back to his home, when jimin got a call from hoseok.

"hello?"

"hi my little mochi~"

"hi babe~"

"what are you doing right now?"

"i'm tutoring a kid from my algebra class, i'll text you when i'm done"

"okay baby, i love you"

"i love you too"

jimin hung up. yoongi hearing those words come out of jimin's mouth made something snap inside, jealousy overtaking him.

as soon as they got to yoongis house, he pinned jimin against the door.

"tonight you are mine, nobody else's." he growled into jimin's ear.

(my babes i have never written smut before so boy are we in for a ride)

before jimin could speak yoongi has clashed his lips with jimin's soft pink ones.

the heated make out session was only the beginning, yoongi pulled away and started to suck on jimin's creamy tan neck, leaving dark hickies all over. jimin couldn't suppress his moans any more and started to let them all flow out.

the moans were music to yoongi's ears and he felt a smile grow with each moan that escaped the boys lips.

yoongi began to palm jimin's growing erection. he listened as jimin started moaning louder and louder. he stopped and jimin whined.

"maybe we should take this upstairs where you can be more comfortable."

and with that yoongi picked up jimin, and carried him to his bedroom.

yoongi gently laid jimin down on the bed.

"yoongi i need you.." jimin breathed out.

"don't call me yoongi, remember i'm daddy to you , baby boy."

"okay daddy."

---------------------

wow sorry it's super super short, I'm gonna continue the smut in the next chapter

I love you all

-lina