"It's my own fault. And sorry from this morning." I sighed took her face in my hands and squeezed her cheeks.

"You idiot it's okay! I don't wanna cry again! I have class with Michael in a half hour!"

Tamara laughed at me softly. I jumped off the counter and hugged her.

*

During lunch I happily sat next to Tamara again. I got a text from Michael.

You two talked I see? -M

Hey! Yeah we did :) -E

I could see him sitting at the other side of the canteen. Next to 3 other lads. One should be Calum I guess. Mike looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

Cool I'm glad you two did, can I come over after school to fix your playstation? -M

I'll ask Tamara if she is okay with it -E

Okay :3 -M

"Can Michael come over after school?" I asked Tamara.

"Yeah of course my sister is coming over so we are going shopping. I won't be annoying you two." She joked.

"That's cool!" I smiled.

It's totally okay Mike :) -E

Great see you after English? -M

I have PE too :( -E

Sporty? Haha text me when you're done? -M

Not really but I will x -E

Good luck then :) x -M

I was glad he send a 'x' back.

"Have you told him you like him yet?" Tamara asked me.

"I don't like him." I told Tamara.

"Don't lie to me Emmy!" Tamara said.

"Okay okay, no I haven't." Tamara smirked at me.

*

English was okay, Tamara decided to force me to sit next to Michael so I did. It felt nice sitting next to him. He was quietly chewing on the back of his pencil but I knew he was happy that I sat next him.

We had some grammar exercises followed by watching a movie in English they used years and years ago. It was bullshit.

Michael and I kept doodling in our notebooks as it was boring as fuck.

His hand rested on my knee and I looked up from my paper. At that exact moment mr. Brown checked if everyone was still watching, so we pretended we did.

Thanks

I wrote down. Michael smiled as the film ended and we could work on other homework. I decided I could work on the fairytale.

Once upon a time, there were two jellybeans. They lived in the forest.

One was sweet, one was bitter. They fell in love because without the bitter the sweet isn't as sweet.

I saw Michael was reading it.

"You listen to Mayday Parade?" He asked me. I nodded and stared at the paper.

"Cool." He smiled. I saw he was making some Math exercises. I was glad I hadn't taken Math. It looked really difficult.

The class ended and I said bye to Michael. Tamara and I walked to PE, and this time I had eaten enough. I felt bad but I felt healthier than usual.

PE ended up being football for two hours straight, I was exhausted.

We both changed back in our clothing and Tamara helped me zip up my dress again. I thanked her and tied my shoelaces.

We left the changing room and I texted Michael I was on my way but that I first wanted to shower.

He replied.

Course :3 I'll come in a hour? -M

Okay :) -E

I left to the showers happily randomly humming an old song I listened to when I lived by my parents.

*

Michael knocked on the door and I opened the door smiling. Luckily Tamara went out, I don't want things to be awkward.

I was wearing my black skinny jeans and a big oversized sweater. It was super soft and I loved it.

"Hey." Michael said. He just awkwardly stood there with my Toad in his hands.

"You forgot something last night." He added smiling handing me the toy.

"Thanks Mike." I thanked him and placed my Toad next to my bed on my nightstand.

"You can sit on my bed if you want, do you want something to drink?" I said smiling politely at Michael.

"You have Redbull?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. He sat down on my bed and kicked his shoes off. I nodded and opened the cabinet and got two out.

"So what's the problem?" Michael asked me as I sat down next to him. I took a sip of the energy and shrugged.

"That's the problem. It won't tell me what's wrong." Michael laughed at that comment. I handed him a controller and he started up the playstation.

"There's a game in there?" He asked. I nodded.

"Gta5. But none of the games start up."

Michael nodded and got off the bed. He sat down in front of the television. He went trough the settings and switched some things off and on and then tried again. I watched him do it while trying to think of a solution.

"Damn. It's harder than I expected it to be." He mumbled. He then typed something into his phone and I waited.

"I read it may be my network?" I said and Michael looked up from his phone. I had been going all over the internet looking for forums who could help me while I was waiting for Michael.

He then quickly went to network and switched the wifi connection to another one. A grin formed on his face

"Of course it was the network!" He smiled and got back on the bed next to me.

"Thanks Michael!" I mumbled hugging him wrapping my arms around neck. I placed a kiss on his cheek. Finally my Playstation was working again. I was so happy!

"What did you just do?" He asked me.

"Kiss you on your cheek." I answered, wait was that something bad?

"Why?" He replied.

"Because I wanted to thank you." I mumbled, was it not a good thing to do? I was really scared this would change our friendship.

"Well I rather have you kissing my lips." He grinned. Butterflies filled my stomach as Michael leaned in. I leaned in too and his soft hand cupped my face. His soft lips found mine. I carefully kissed him as he did the same.

I blushed as we stopped kissing and I realized I just had kissed my crush. Michael smiled and got off the bed and grabbed another controller and threw it at me. He changed the game disk and sat back next to be.

"Just Dance?" I chuckled as I was about to select the game.

"Wrong one." Michael chuckled as he went off the bed again. It was actually so normal for us to just go ahead and go game. We could talk or kiss more? I didn't bother to actually. I mean he kissed really good damn, but I really had missed my playstation.

I sometimes was more of a guy than a girl. And I didn't care at all.

• • •

Another update bc I love this book so much!

What's your favorite milkshake flavour?

I love banana :3

-pizzaboyluke