I gave a questioning look then nodded my head.

"Iight come on sweet thang get in the car," he said opening the passenger door on his black 2013 Benz. I wonder how he got the money for this nice ass car even if it is a 2013 theses shits expensive.

When he got in the car he looked at me and asked if I was good. I said yes and he started up the car.

"So Jay where we goin?" I asked.

"We going to this mall real quick before they close to get you some new clothes." He said making a left turn to the mall.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked offended.

"Calm down shorty. You look good as hell but you ain't dressed for the event. We got ta change that." He said parking.

I opened the door and he got out with me.

"Don't do that no more ma." He said walking holding my hand.

"What?" I said confused as hell.

"Open the door. You supposed to let a sexy man such as myself do dat for ya" he said looking down at me.

I laughed and said yea right.

"I'm Forreal Z. I'm supposed to do that for ya."

"Ok Jayceon I'll let you next time."

He opened the door to the mall and we went in.

We were already in Sears and so we looked around.

I said I was gone get some leggings and a top because it would be cheap an simple. But no he picked up some peach colored MK flats. I had some money so I was gone pay for it but not enough for the shoes.

"I didn't bring enough money to buy those shoes Jay, so put em down." I said walking away.

"Aye shorty where you going?" he said pulling my arm.

"To find some stuff I can get for $100."

"What made you think you was paying for anything Zara?"

"Because I don't expect you to," I said

"Well I am. I asked you on a date with me. I told you to change your clothes. So I'm paying. And we getting theses shoes. They match me. And those over there. You would look good in those." He said pointing to some red 6in shiny leather pumps.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

After looking for 45 minutes we finally settled on a pair of legging which I convinced him to let me get instead of some Levi's he wanted to buy me, a loose denim shirt and the MK peach flats. Also the Red pumps.

"Your total will be $730.00 even. How would you like to pay miss?" She assumed because of all the female clothing. I thought I was being slick so I took out my credit card and was about to hand I to her.

"What is you doing Zara?" Jayceon said slapping my hand hard. I looked away and rubbed my hand mugging him.

"I'll be paying miss, here" he said handing her a black card. She placed all of the tags in the bag because I had on the clothes and sent us on our way after handing him his card.

While we were walking out of the mall. I heard someone calling Jay's name.

"Jayceon that girl calling your name," I said.

"Let's just go. I don't have time for her." he said shaking his head.

"JAYCEON!!! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME CALLING YO RETARDED ASS!!!!!" the girl yelled running in front if us.

She was very pretty. Long red weave, slim waist coke bottle shape, clear skin, and she dressed nicely. She kind of looked like Paige Hurd.

"Nigga, you heard me. Just because you with yo new bitch don't mean you act like I'm not around Jay." She said pushing him.

I was amazed. She was so pretty but her teeth was fucked all the way up!

Her teeth was so jacked I almost forgot she called me a Bitch. Almost..

What is Zara gone do?

She gone beat her ass?

Walk away?

Or tell Jayceon to check her?

Y'all like Jayceon?

VOTE👍

COMMENT💬

SHOW LOVE😘

Love Jazmine💁✌️

Follow me on IG (DopeDialouge)😚