After everyone left, Xander helped me breast feed the babies. It was a bit sore at first because my breasts and nipples were already aching from my milk coming in but after they suckled and feed from me the pain started to go away a bit. The doctor suggested that I should start pumping but the decision was up to me.

Once they were satisfied we cradled them to sleep with little whispers and kisses and Xander carried them to their little bassinets as he kissed each of their little heads before gently laying them down to sleep. He makes his way back in the bed with me as he cuddles me close and kisses my lips before gently humming a soft tune and lulling me to sleep.

6 days later.

Today is the day I can finally go home. The doctor made sure to prescribe me some medicine for my the pain from my shot wound and also from my c section. Martha helped me get dressed while the doctor spoke with Xander about the babies and such. Once I was dressed Xander told me he would buy me breakfast on the way home because "hospital food is not nourishing enough to him for his angel".

We secure both giggling babies in the baby carriers as I coo at their cute little sounds and squirming little feet. I slip on my shoes as I prepare to stand until I'm stopped. "What do you think you're doing angel?" I look up at him confused. "Helping you carry the babies?"

He chuckles and shakes his head "oh no you don't sweet angel. I'm carrying you while my aunt brings them to the car." He swiftly scoops me up in his arms, bridal style as he carries me out the room and to the elevator. "Xander you know you didn't have to do this but I love you for it". I tell him as I try to kiss his cheek but he turns his face towards mine, making my lips meet his. "You're welcome my beautiful angel." I blush at the attention as we walk out the elevator and out the building.

I don't know how but he's able to skillfully manage to open up the backseat door with me still in his arms before gently sliding me in. He secures my belt before receiving our babies from Martha. He carefully places the carriers in one by one and securing them before getting behind the wheel of the car.

On our way back he stopped by Waffle House and ordered so much breakfast I'm pretty sure this could feed a party full of people. I couldn't stop looking at our babies though. It amazes me that we brought such beautiful beings into the world. I tickle their little tummies as they giggle and kick their little feet. "Mommy and daddy loves you both so much. " I whisper to them sweetly. I watch as Faith's eyes begin to lightly close.

"Aww is daddy's little princess asleep?"

"Yeah she's a bit tired". I look over at our little man to see he's wide awake. "But our little man isn't. I think he's enjoying our company". My statement makes us both laugh.

Pretty soon we reach home and I'm nearly bouncing in excitement that our babies are finally home with us!. Of course Xander carries me out the car and inside the house as he rests me down sideways on the giant couch. He brings the twins in and rests their baby carries on the table in front of the couch. After resting both observant babies in my arms Martha comes to join me while Xander talks to his men.

"They're so precious. You and that nephew of mine are so blessed to have such beautiful little angels". She coos at the babies as I agree with her. "Yeah. You know I never really knew my life could change so much over the past year. I met and fell in love with the most wonderful and trusting man alive. I gave birth to the most beautiful babies. I have a mother who loves me finally". Martha pulls me into a loving hug at my words.

"That's so kind of you Natalie. You really are a daughter to me and I'm so happy Xander has found his perfect soulmate.".

We continue to talk about just about everything. The wedding, the babies, the heart transplant. Apparently Xander told her everything at the hospital about my condition and she took it well. I'm glad she didn't freak out like Xander did.

Mostly for the rest of the day we'll all just got the babies situated. Martha stayed and showed us how to properly give the babies a bath and even cooked dinner before she left for the night. After dinner we cleaned our messy babies again and clothed them as we laid them on our beds. Xander was much better changing their diapers than me but I still managed to succeed. After they were dressed I prepared to breastfeed them again as I held baby Noel close to me.

"Angel are you still sore my love?" I smile at him lovingly and shake my head. "You're always so worried about me Xander. I'm ok, really." I tell him.

He hesitates but soon responds. "ok angel but let me know if you are. I don't want my pretty angel in pain." He says sternly. Noel begins to get a little fussy but I bring my nipple down to his mouth and he quickly latches on as he begins to feed. I feed until he pulls his tiny head away In satisfaction before passing him to his daddy and I begin to feed faith. "He looks so much like you angel". Xander coos at our little baby as he begins to burp him.

"And our baby girl looks like you. They're so cute". After I feed faith I begin to pat her back to attempt to burp her. We decided to have a burping contest to see which baby would burp first and whoever wins.....eh well there's no surprise. We're just happy to have our little baby loves home and safe with us. We continue to gently pat their backs until Noel makes his first burpie and then faith follows. "Yes! I know daddy would be faster at this than mommy." He whispers excitedly to our baby and tickles his sides making him giggle. Oh these babies have my heart.

After spending about 2 hours playing with our sweet children we decided to call it a night. Instead of laying them in the cribs beside us Xander suggested we cuddle in the bed for tonight. Xander places both sleeping babies infront of me as my arm comes around their whole bodies because of how tiny they are. Xander comes in bed and spoons my from behind as he is able to wrap an arm around the babies also.

He kisses my head making me purr and smile through the dark. "Go to sleep my beautiful angel. The babies are safe with us and I won't ever let any harm come to either of you. Just rest my angel". And with those soothing words I ended up falling in a peaceful sleep.

During the night both Xander and I had to change, feed and care for our crying little angels but we would do it over and over and over again just to show our babies how much we love them.