{14} Their childhood

(okay, Top right is my friend YukiTachabina14 who's OC's name is Yuki, her left eye is blue and right eye is red, and shes a neko, there will be more info on her later. Top left is HimeTachabina who's oc is, Momo, but Momo's hair is a brown not that blackish color. Bottom right is my other friends OC who's name is Mika. And bottom left is the one and only Mari, but gold eyes, and a bit lighter hair)

~Mari and Momo's 4th year Elementary~

.-+Author-chan's POV+-.

"Come on Momo!" The little gold eyed girl giggled while dragging her friend behind her down the halls. (okay so Tamaki came during his last year of middle school, so he won't be in this chapter)

"Where are we going Mari?" Momo says suspiciously. While being dragged to where Mari was taking her.

"Just somewhere!" Mari giggles and walks into an empty room, "I just asked some people to meet us here!" There is going to be some older kids meeting us. (A/N: Okay so I live in America! Meaning Elementary is k-5, Middle school is 6-8, and high school is 9-12, but since this is Japan, i guess Elementary is k-5, Middle school is 6-9, and Highschool is 10-12, hence the 3 years. So this means that Momo, Mari, the twins, and Haruhi are in tenth grade, and the rest of the club. But Ai (Mari's little sister if you forgot) is in 9th grade then... I guess? I'M SORRY IF THIS IS CONFUSING! But for this chapter she is in 4th grade so Ai is in 3rd and Mamoru is in 5th and so is Kyoya and ye))

.-+Mari's POV+-.

I was waiting for the people who I asked to come meet us, and Momo kept giving me looks that basically said 'if-I-get-pranked-your-dead'. I sweat dropped and giggled fixing my skirt and top thingy. I hear the door open and Momo and I turn to see who it is,"Mika!" I say running to Mika and latching onto Mika's arm. Mika and Yuki are both a year older than me and Momo but they are still in our class. I looked up at Mika and saw she was smiling at me. (there will be more info on Mika and Yuki at the end of this chapter) I giggle and give her my closed eyed smile. The door opens one more time and I see a fifth grader in the doorway.

"Hiya Mamoru! Did you see the others that I invited?" I asked almost squealing with excitement.

"Uh yeah, but why do you want to know where they are?" He asked me a light blush covering his cheeks as he looked at my friends. 'I know you have a crush on one of them, I make it my mission to find out who it is!' I think to myself.

"Well, yeah, they are right behind me? Also why do you have to invite all boys," he said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Stop, please. Besides you don't even do it right." I cross my arms at him and shake my head. "Now can you leave and let the boys in... please.." I say giving him the puppy eyes this time. And guess what, he gives in. 'Booya!' I think to myself and I fist pump the air while he walks out of the room.

He walks down the hall and I hear talking, the talking is replaced by the door being opened by a set of twins in our grade and a glasses man in Mamoru's grade. "Why are we here?" one of the twins with amber eyes asks.

"So we can all be friends!" I say holding my arms out as if I was presenting something amazing (which I wasn't). The kid with glasses shook his head, "look Mari is it? We don't want to be your friends, and if we did we would have asked you to come not the other way around," the boy said crushing the little girls (Mari the others didn't care) heart.

"W-what about you two?" I asked looking at the twins.

"nah-" one started, "we just want to be together," the other one finished.