{11} First Kiss?

Hey guys quick author note, PLEASE READ. So I'm looking for a cover picture for my story, I would like for the title to be visible and possibly a pic of Mari, the most accurate thing I could find was the pic in the feed except she has side bangs and gold eyes so ye (and she's like flat sooo ye). Thanks! Send em to me please and thanks!

I look up to see who grabbed me out of Eren's arms. Surprise surprise, its Shin. I'm against his chest and he's holding me there not letting me move. 

"What the hell man? Didn't you see we were kinda busy?" Eren looks up at Shin. "Come on Mari tell him!" he says I assume looking at me but I couldn't tell because I had looked away from him. 

"Well...um...." I say pulling myself closer Shin. I feel his arms tighten around me protectively.

.-+3rd POV+-.

Shin held Mari close as if she would fall if she was any further. 

"Let go of my girlfriend!" The mad noirette (person with black hair, just for the sake of this plz say that Eren has black hair) yelled at the white haired one. The noirette emerald green ones staring into the white haired ones icy blue ones. Shin's calm face transforms into an angered one, as did Mari's. 

"EH FRICKEN SCUSE ME!" The short brunettes yelled. "YOU SAID WE WERE TAKING A BREAK! THEN YOU GO AND KISS ME?" the brunette yelled, her sweet gold eyes turning into angered ones. Eren looked at her confused and walked a little closer to her. Eren slowly walked closer to Mari who stands there with a pissed off look, plastered on her face. 

"Babe... I want us to get back together again. I'm ready for this break to be over," Eren said, obviously trying to seduce Mari. Mari's face softens for a split second until she remembers what just happened. 

"Maybe you are," Mari said crossing her arms and walking over to Shin. "But I'm not, actually. Instead of having just a break, I think we need to break up." Mari said her voice emotionless, but tears brimming her eyes. 

"Babe...?" Eren said walking closer to her. His eyes shocked, and turning red due to confusion.

"Don't call me that... please..." Mari said sounding desperate, "just because we are breaking up... doesn't mean you won't have any other chances, but... I think we need time to see other people..." Mari said, her face finally showing some emotion. Shin frowns at the emotion that Mari is now showing. Tears slip down Mari's face as she gives Eren a small smile. 

"I'm sorry Eren," Mari says shaking her head slightly, walking up to him and hugging him 'goodbye' and walked back to the club room.

.-+Momo's POV+-.

The hosts were all doing their jobs, the mood is happy and everyone has a smile on their face. 

"Oh Momo, don't you ever get tired of the hosts?" one of my regulars asks.

"Of course not! The host club is like my family!" I giggle looking at his now pink cheeks.

"But aren't you upset that you can't date?" Another boy asked me looking like he actually cares. 

"Well, I mean. Having a boyfriend would be nice. But I don't really see the point of having one for fun. I would rather have a boyfriend when I'm ready. Right now... I do have a crush..." I said flushing a pink and rubbing the back of my neck, "But, I don't know if he likes me so I wouldn't date anyone because I would be going against my feelings and not giving someone all of my attention and love to them." I say with a charming smile. 

I look up at my customers and see that they all have pink cheeks and wide eyes. "What?" I look around to all the hosts. "What did I do?" I ask shrugging my shoulders and turning a light shade of pink.