{10} Seeing Eren?

After Shin and I were talking in the halls we walked back into the club room. Activities were still going on so we walked in and over to our tables. "Hi boys! I'm sorry about that!" I giggle innocently.

"Hi Mari!" the boys say together.

"While I was gone no one went to see other girls right?" I laughed a little.

"Why no Mari!" one of the boys when black hair says.

"Of course not Mari I would never do that to you. You are my only love," one of the boys gets up from the couch and puts his index finger and his thumb under my chin. He pulled himself close to me so that my body was pressed against his. The closeness to him made me blush, I started to stutter.

"I-I um... g-good, I d-dont-t want y-you to s-see anyone els-se but me..." I say, I look over to the hosts to see if any of them are going to help me but they all have their attention on their hosts. I hear the door to the club room open and feel someone push me away from my customer. I hit the floor sideways, my right hip the first thing making contact, when I lay so I'm on my back I look up at the person.

"Seriously?! You have the nerve to almost kiss another guy when I asked you to meet me after this?" Eren exclaims, still standing over my body.

"What no! I wasn't going to kiss him!" I say tears coming to my eyes.

"Oh really then why was he that close to you? You know, Mari. I really thought we could be something more. But right now, your just being a complete and utter slut." Eren said. (que author chan getting pissed at her own story :P )

crack

"I never say mean things but damn your a fucking whore. I hope you get ready to have your face smashed in by your sister or her boyfriend telling you that you tried"

crack

"I thought you were always so nice Mari! But now I realize you only do that so you can hook up with people!"

crack

"I always thought I loved you! But now I realize you can't love someone without a soul!"

crack

"I thought you had loved me, but now I realize that a person without a heart can't love!"

shatter

I sit there in utter silence. "How can I get you out of here?" I ask him hanging my head but I can still feel the evil smile he has on his face.

"I'll give you two options, one, you can jump out that window!" he points across the room, "or two, you can kiss any one of the boys in this room!" he says smiling. 

"Alright then..." I say standing up to face him, I slowly walk up to him and I feel him tensing. I put my right hand on the back of his neck and pull him towards me so that our lips smash together. He doesn't pull back, he kisses me back, until...