The dreams continue

* Ever since you got pregnant you started to wake up in the middle of the night for different reasons either you didn't feel comfortable or you were hungry, and of course, Jimin always pretending that he was sleeping just to make sure that you didn't need anything, yeah he was used to it because of his work so it was easy for him not to fall asleep. Jimin got up and got you some tea but before leaving he kissed your lips and your forehead and then he kissed your tummy*

Jimin; you're giving mommy trouble sleeping buddy its okay daddy is here for both of you okay
  * you smiled, kissed him and started to write*

{your writing}

"All she had to do was survive. Dying in a dream wasn't the worst part. But soon never felt soon enough when she was trapped in this dream
Who are you?  The question was clear even over the anguished wails of the people below
I am their end Echo thought   I am their distinction. I couldn't shield them from something I caused. I opened a door I shouldn't have opened and how I don't know what to do about it. I am alone in this."

" you get a message from Jimin"

{text message}

Jimin: hey cutie just wanted to let you know that if you download an app called Wattpad you can post your book and even get followers that will like and comment on your book. 
You: really? yay thanks daddy >///<
Jimin: your welcome cutie

* I really just called him daddy its been so long since I called him that; you started to download the app and continue writing; the app finally downloads you make your account and post your first chapter of the book once you post it; it takes you about an hour to finish the second and third chapter of your book while you're sipping your tea you get a notification of the message section from an unknown person  *

unknown: I really like your first chapter; you think we can be friends I can help you and you can help me and  maybe we can start a bond ;) if that's okay with you

You: um hello thank you I am very new at this writing things so I would really love the help but I am very curious why do you wanna be friends with me we don't know each other

Unknown: Excuse my manners My name is Cha Eunwoo I am a member of Got7

You: G-Got7 omg no way I don't believe you

Cha Eun-woo: it is true I could call for you to know it's me I would give you my phone number

You: I would need to ask my boyfriend he doesn't really like  when I talk to other people he is very overprotective

Cha Eunwoo: I completely understand love don't worry about it we could talk about your bookwork first make sure you have a notebook everywhere you go for ideas Two don't post them every day after you finished your chapter wait until you have several chapters and then start posting.

You: okay...

*Jimin sees that you are texting someone  on Wattpad*

Jimin: baby what are you doing who is that?

You: I don't really know he said his name was Cha Eunwoo but I don't know what to believe...

Jimin: Cha Eunwoo the Got7 member one of the most as fans say sexy ones of the group Fans say that just with one look he can take your soul and make you fall in love with him. They also said he can be really smooth with his words and actions...