Time For Thanksgiving Dinner

you: I won't

* as Jimin walks down the stairs you look at him with your towel that you forgot that you had on*
* you finished your make up you put on your eyelashes and started looking for a cute dress that would go with your skin tone and your make up*

you: out of so many dresses, I have to find the perfect one. today is the day I make my baby jealous but fall in love even more
*knock knock*

you: who is it?

Jin: its jin I just wanted to give you something for today I think you will like it
* you open the door slowly and just reveal your head seeing jin with a black bag with a hanger on it and gives it to you *
Jin: I see your still not dressed take that I think it brings your beauty out

you: thanks Jin
* you hear dae screaming from downstairs*
Dae: ayee hurry up missy we hungry
* you laugh *
you: shut up hungry monster * you close the door and finish getting ready you slowly put on your heals*
* as you walk everyone is talking until they see you and everyone shuts up one by one except J hope that is saying how pretty you look*

you: thanks Jin* you hear dae screaming from downstairs* Dae: ayee hurry up missy we hungry * you laugh * you: shut up hungry monster * you close the door and finish getting ready you slowly put on your heals** as you walk everyone is talking unti...

J hope: Omo you look pretty Y/N... slay it girl... yasss queen

*you laugh cutely and keep walking looking for jimin but you haven't noticed that dae is looking at you in a strange way*

You: has anyone seen Jimin?

Dae: * looks at you up and down and point outside at the pool *

*you smile and go outside * Jimin?

Jimin turns around and looks at you up and down as he bites his lip* well you look delicious * laughs and goes to you * you look very beautiful my love *spins you smacks your ass and grand your throat softly and kisses you softly for your lipstick not to ruin *

you: *smiles * I love you *you hugged him softly and smell him* you smell good
Jimin: *chuckles and hugs back* thank you, my queen, you smell amazing * kisses your forehead*

* Jimin notices that dae has been looking at you in a weird way but he does not say anything because he is not trying to ruin the moment so he just death stares Dae *

Jimin: ready to eat?
you: I can't eat I'm not hungry I feel like I'm going to throw up if I do
Jimin: that's weird you're usually hungry * starts to get worried *
You: I'm fine baby really I'm just not hungry at the moment okay
Jimin: Okay love ill tell the guys to start eating then and ill stay with you out here I have a surprise for you * smiles *
*You nod and wait for him to come back *
Jimin: you guys can eat we are not really hungry right now but I know you guys are starving so dig in
*Dae looks at Jimin smirks and leaves the room*
Jimin: the fuck is his problem now * breaths * anyways eat we will join you guys later.