"Oh yeah, I think I heard Sir Jungkook's car last night," Jinhee said.

It was silent after. Jinhee continued making the food as Lisa stood by her side, her mind floating. Just then, an idea popped in her head as soon as her eyes landed on two particular objects.

"Jinhee why don't you go and check on Jungkook for me. Ask him if he wants to have banana milk or juice today." Lisa told the girl.

"Huh? But the ome--" Jinhee wasn't able to continue her sentence when Lisa cut her off.

"I'll take care of this for you. Just go and ask him." Lisa smiled before taking the spatula from Jinhee's hand. The latter, though confused, still complied and went to do as what Lisa told her to do.

"Oh, and can you please check the air conditioner in my room? I think I forgot to turn it off earlier." Lisa added and she heard Jinhee's reply. Once she was sure that the girl's gone, she reached out and took the containers of salt and pepper in the corner.

She stared at the two, contemplating if she should continue her sudden evil plan.

"A taste won't kill him." She muttered to herself before smiling. "It will numb his tongue but... oh well."

She sprinkled some salt and pepper in the omelet that she's cooking.

"Hmm, I don't think that's enough. Maybe a little bit more." She uttered to herself before removing the lid of the container of salt. She placed the lid down on the counter before tapping on the container gently in a small repeated manner. However her fingers "accidentally" tap a little too hard.

A lot of salt. She "accidentally" poured a lot of salt.

"Oops. My bad. How clumsy of me." Lisa grinned before placing the salt down on the counter before securing it with the lid. "I think that should be enough. It won't taste bland now."

She continued doing that until the last roll of omelet rice was cooked. There are about seven rolls and four of them contained her magic salt and pepper.

She's sure Jungkook will enjoy them.

"This is what you get for kissing me last night. Enjoy your breakfast." Lisa smirked. Normally, she won't do this kind of thing to other people, not even on Chaeyoung but he's different. He did something unacceptable to her and she wants revenge. A few moments later, Jinhee came back.

"Sir Jungkook picked orange juice this time Ma'am Mara," Jinhee told her. "Plus the A/C's turned off when I checked on it inside your room."

"Okay then. Get the dining table ready for him. The omurice's done. I will be going now." She told the girl before taking her bag from her chair.

"You're not gonna eat breakfast, Ma'am Mara?" Jinhee asked her.

"No. I need to go. Don't worry, I'll just grab something to eat on the way to LSA." Lisa smiled at the girl.

"But you don't have a car? Aren't you supposed to wait for Sir Jungkook to give you a ride to the company?" Jinhee asked again.

"I texted a friend. She'll pick me up." Lisa answered and with that, she's out the door.

~*~

"Wait what? You want me to pick you up?" Chaeyoung's voice was heard from the other line.

"Yeah and hurry. Before he comes and sees me walking in the street." Lisa muttered before sitting down on a nearby bench. She left the house and walked in the neighborhood just to avoid riding with Jungkook in the same car.