→ eighteen

SUMMER CAMP!

kenzie sighed as she walked to the place johnny had showed her.

walking slowly, all she could hear was her footsteps and birds chirping.

she came to a halt when she saw the wooden door. holding in her tears, she pushed open the door and walked inside.

it seemed like more butterflies were in there as they flew around kenzie.

kenzie softly smiled remembering her memories with johnny.

they didn't even get to spend a whole month together, yet they made so many memories.

kicking a pebble on the ground groaned.

"you left way too early." kenzie whispered.

"you still go here?" kenzie looked up and turned around, she met the same green eyes she fell for.

"johnny?" kenzie felt her hands began to shake.

"i told you i wasn't leaving any time soon." johnny chuckled, he slowly walked up to her as she stood still.

"no, it's not actually you. you're-" kenzie paused as she grabbed onto his shirt, fisting it up into a small ball.

"how'd you get back so quickly?" kenzie questioned, looking up at him.

"no need to worry about that." johnny smiled.

without any thinking, she slammed her lips on his.

they both closed their eyes and relaxed into the kiss.

johnny moves his hands towards her upper back, pulling her more closer.

kenzie smiled when she felt heat radiating from his body, she knew that they were standing super close to each other.

bea's note!
people are like "i don't ship jenzie, i'll only ship kenzie with a guy that makes her SUPER happy." i'm like-

"BITCH, JOHNNY HAS MADE KENZIE LAUGH AND SMILE EVER SINCE THEY MET, COME AND TRY ME."

ily all xoxo