→ eight

SUMMER CAMP!

eating some of the bread, he stayed silent while everyone continued to chat.

"hi guys." the girls from cabin 13 had trays in their hands. "good morning!" joey first said.

kenzie sat beside hayden and gave him a smile.
"i finished." johnny got his tray and walked off.

"hm, he's been acting different all morning long." carson pointed out and continued to eat his food.

"he stayed up all night." hayden responded to carson and glanced at kenzie afterwards.

"he's cool, but we need to get him before the first activity starts. he'll miss it!" lauren stated, turning her head to see if johnny would come back.

"he's probably back in our cabin, he doesn't even know the whole camp like we do." joey said and shrugged his shoulders afterwards.

"i gotta go." kenzie felt something weird was gonna happen to johnny, she couldn't let that happen.

"what's up babe?" hayden suddenly said when he noticed kenzie stand up with her tray.

"don't worry about it." kenzie replied to her boyfriend.

"okay." hayden nodded and kenzie walked out of the building.

kicking a small rock, he once again sighed.

"this is so tough." johnny whispered to himself.

looking up there was a beautiful bridge and a beautiful lake down below.

"wow." was all that came out of his mouth.

"this place is so beautiful." johnny's mood instantly changed as he walked on the bridge.

holding onto the railings he looked down below. the water flowed peacefully, this calmed johnny down big time.

"hi." someone suddenly said, scaring the fuck out of johnny. he turned his head and saw a blonde chick.

"the name's avery, i don't think i've seen you here at camp before." she stood beside him.

"oh, hi. johnny." he blurted our words and continued to look back at the lake.

"what cabin are you in?" avery asked.

"cabin 12. you?" johnny asked avery this time.

"cabin 1." avery answered.

"we won't be paired up at all." johnny; being captain obvious.

"yeah. single or taken?" avery questioned.

"single."

"crushing or no?"

johnny nodded his head at her question.

"crushing." he then spoke quietly.

"great to hear! is this girl you like in cabin 13?" avery wiggled her eyebrows.

"uh, yeah?" johnny looked confused.

"i think i might know who then." avery smirked.

"mackenzie ziegl-"

"TIME FOR ACTIVITIES!"

"gotta go." johnny started to run back.

ily all xoxo