→ sixteen

SUMMER CAMP!

< FAST FORWARD A COUPLE DAYS >

"hey guys, do you know where kenzie is?" johnny asked the group.

"no, she left a couple minutes ago." lauren was the first to answer johnny's question.

"and have you guys seen hayden though?" lauren asked the group a question also.

"no, he left too." joey answered as annie came out of the cafeteria washroom.

"i think they're together." annie assumed and sat beside joey.

"let's look for them then, lauren? wanna come?" johnny asked lauren.

"sure." lauren got up from where she was sitting and followed johnny outside.

"where do you think they could be?" lauren said after a couple minutes of silence between the two.

"i don't know." johnny responded, looking left and right.

"fuck." lauren cursed making johnny turn his head towards her.

wishing he never did that, he saw hayden and kenzie kissing.

"what the fuck?" johnny spoke and that made kenzie and hayden pull away from each other's touch.

"wow, didn't expect that move." lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"do you two know how much that hurt?" johnny crossed his arms over his chest.

"guys, we can explain." kenzie stood up.

"no. fuck you." lauren and johnny both head back to their cabins, leaving hayden and kenzie standing there.

"kenzie, i'm so sorry, we were caught up in the moment." hayden apologized.

"it's fine but, you need to pay attention to lauren. go talk to her." hayden nodded and left kenzie alone.

"fuck, fuck, fuck." kenzie swore under her breath.

bea's note!
oopies

ily all xoxo