→ fifteen

SUMMER CAMP!

"what do we have here?" hayden wiggled his eyebrows.

"what the fuck—" johnny turned his head and saw a kenzie sleeping.

"don't tell me you guys actually fucked." joey scrunched his face up in disgust.

"no. we didn't. we just slept." johnny responded and pushed his blankets off him.

"this just proves how much you two like each other, literally sleeping together on the same bed with no problems." carson joked, making emily snicker.

"jenzie!" emily called out.

"date already." lauren straightforwardly said.

"john needs that daily dose of kenzie." annie laughed at her own joke.

"chill out, all of you!" johnny demanded and rolled his eyes at all of them.

"you're gonna be the one bringing her back, we ain't carrying her." joey explained and smirked a bit.

"fine." johnny easily gave in. he found his sweater nearby and put it on kenzie.

seeing that only kenzie was only in a tank top and shorts, he put the sweater on her to make her less cold.

picking her up in bridal style johnny followed behind the three girls and they opened the cabin door.

"be careful john," annie stood beside the ladder in case if johnny falls off.

"done." johnny put the sleeping kenzie on the top bunk and put the blanket over her.

"okay, give her a kiss before you leave." lauren teased.

"will do." johnny crawled towards her face and pecked her cheek.

"night." johnny climbed down the ladder and walked out the door.

bea's note!
jenzie's real bye

this chapter was super short, sorry

ily all xoxo