Forcing back the tears and ignoring the way your throat was burning, you leant against the door frame and crossed your arms over your chest. You cleared your throat and waited for the impending reaction.

There was no disappointment, and you took a savage delight in the girlish shriek that case from your now ex-boyfriend.

"It's not what it looks like!" He shouted immediately upon seeing you. His eyes were wide with fear and the blood had drained from his face.

"Really?" You arched an eyebrow coolly. "So this woman somehow managed to lose all of her clothes and fall onto your equally as nude self? Is that what happened here?"

The blood returned as his face suddenly burned as brightly as his mistresses' hair as he struggled to find an explanation

The red haired woman in question looked at you with an anxious stare. She looked between the two of you, seeming utterly loss before finding her words.

"You're-?"

"His girlfriend? I was. I wouldn't go for him though honey, he does this to me after nearly eight years, imagine how he'd treat you. Oh, and that's my bed you're in by the way."

She paled and gathered the sheets around her, pulling the sheets to her chest in a vain attempt to cover up some of her modesty before turning and slapping your former partner across the face. A loud cracked echoed throughout the room and his head snapped sideways from the sheer amount of force behind it. She rose from the bed, taking the sheets with her and shuffling ver to collect her discarded clothes from around the bedroom. When she was done, she inched toward you and you moved to let her past. She paused, shame evident on her pretty features.

"Your bras by the lounge," you drawled before she could even try to piece together an apology. She squeaked and scurried through the door to retrieve her brassiere. When she was gone, you turned around to fix a vicious glare on the man still in your bed.

"Keep the apartment, keep the bed, keep all of it," you snarled.

"Please-"

"Save it," you all but spat as you very nearly yanked out the dresser drawers, getting a change of clothes. "I'll be back tomorrow for my stuff and God help you if you're here when I do."

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to-"

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"How long you arsehole?! How long have you been cheating on me?!"

"Four months," he quietly admitted, his eyes downcast. "But I swear it was the biggest mistake I've ever made."

"We've been together since we were in year nine," you reminded him sadly with a small shake of your head. "I honestly thought you were it for me, I really did."

He reached a hand out as if to try and touch you, but you flinched away from his hand.

"Seven and a half years," you stressed. "I gave you everything and you're throwing it back in my face like this."