Special Pet Part 17

Start from the beginning

    Quigor is dissapointed to see that the pet has spilled her drink again and is refusing to eat. The "teacups" Quigor is eating are actually a type of fruit on this planet. They just happen to bear a strong resemblance to teacups from Earth.

    Quigor takes the soaked pancakes away from their pet and cleans her highchair tray. They then pick up the human and carry her to the bathroom for a bath. They want her to be clean for her appointment with the vet today.

    Margaret is gently bathed and then dressed in a beautiful light blue dress with Iacy trim around the wide skirt. Quigor has her brush her teeth and then brushes her pretty hair and places her in her pen with her toys until lunch time.

    Margaret doesn't know she has a doctor's appointment and she wants her drawing.

    "Come!" Margaret calls to her owner.

    Quigor comes to see what thier pet wants. Margaret reaches towards them indicating she wants to be picked up. "Play!" Margaret says, making drawing motions.

    "Okay, Margaret," Quigor answers, giving Margaret her paper and crayons. Quigor leaves to do some chores and make sure everything is ready for the pet's appointment.

    Margaret draws a very detailed picture of the beach and colors it in. When she finishes it she calls to her owner again to "come."

    Quigor has now finished their chores and started to prepare lunch. They come to see what the human wants.

    Margaret shows her owner the picture she drew of the beach. She points to it saying "Margaret come play!"

    Quigor looks at the drawing and understands what it represents. "No, Margaret," they tell the pet, not being able to explain any further to her. They leave to resume preparing lunch.

    Margaret is very disappointed. She doesn't understand why her owner won't let her go to the beach. She sadly plays with her ponies in the toy beach she has made.

    Her owner returns after a while and gently picks her up. Margaret manages to grab her drawing of the beach and show it to them again.

    Quigor looks at the drawing their pet is holding. They carefully, gently take it out of her hand and set it down in her pen.

    "Margaret come play?" The human asks them.

    "No, Margaret," Quigor says gently, carrying the pet to her highchair and placing her carefully in it.

    Margaret is fed baked fish and french fries for lunch. She sadly eats them, wishing she could go to the beach. Her owner eats sparkly flower slices with stuffed cubes. Margaret is given apple juice to drink. Quigor  wishes they could explain to her why she can't go to the beach today.

    Quigor gently picks Margaret up after lunch and carries her to the bathroom. But Margaret doesn't use the toilet. Instead, she frantically tries to figure out how to use the portal to go to the beach. She isn't going to take no for an answer. But she just can't figure out how to operate the portal. (Quigor has it set so that it won't respond for the human for her safety. It requires alien DNA to work.)

    Quigor goes in to get Margaret when she won't come out of the bathroom. They find her trying to operate the portal when they repeatedly told her she can't go to the beach right now.

    "No, Margaret!" Quigor says firmly,  putting her collar and Ieash on her and carrying her out to their vehicle.

    Margaret is now very confused. She looks around, wondering where they are going.

    Quigor gently picks up the confused pet and carries her into the Veterinary Clinic when they arrive. Margaret now recognizes where they are. 

    The vet is happy to see Margaret again.