Chapter 10 - Worth it

Zacznij od początku

But I couldn't say it.

No matter how much I craved his touch, I couldn't say it.

He picked up his jacket. I stormed over to him over the bed, hugging his chest.

"Stay."

Michael pressed a kiss onto my hair.

"You made me the happiest man just now." He wanted to lay down with me, but I stopped him. I covered my eyes. 

"You can take off your clothes. I want you to be comfortable." 

"Are you sure? I don't mind-" "I'm sure", I interrupted him.

It was silent for a few seconds, then I heard the hem of his shirt as he moved to unbutton his shirt. I head his belt buckle, then moments later he pulled down his pants.

As I stole a glance at him, I saw he folded his stuff neatly and put them onto my desk's chair. My eyes travelled down on my own, and in admiration I forgot to cover my eyes again.

"Hey – no peeking", he grinned.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, could have resisted to not look at him.

By god, it was as if a Greek statue stood in front of me, alive, moving. Muscle over muscle, not too much, not too lean; in fact, not lean at all, but massive. He had a bulky chest, impressive arms, a six pack with signs of an eight pack, a v-line and long, strong legs.

"I think I'm going to faint", I fanned my face, covering the sight of his bulge with my hand. Grey underwear. Calvin Klein boxer shorts. As he raised his arm to scratch his beard, his biceps flexed. 

"I'm putting my clothes back on – or I'm raising your legs."

I lifted a brow at his suggesting tone. "Let's not – who knows what else will be supplied with blood." Michael's barking laughter made my heart skip another beat. He went around the bed and stopped at my side, took my hand from my face and pressed my wrists down beside me. Strongly.

My heartbeat was the only thing I heard. His lips moved, and it took me a while to register what he had just said.

"I won't do anything you don't agree to."

A relieved breath was my answer. Then he laid down on top of me, with his full weight.

"W-What are you doing?" 

"Cuddling." He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his face into my chest. He hummed and stayed there.

Stars filled my vision.

Breathe, Sara.

You two are just snuggling.

I glanced down. He seemed content resting his head on my breasts.

Noah hadn't liked them; they were too big, he had said. Michael on the other hand seemed to love them.

I wrapped my arms around him, closing my eyes to calm down.

"Your heart is beating so fast", he whispered. "Am I making you nervous?"

"No; yes, but not in a bad way", I whispered back. I supressed to mention Noah's name. "This is all new to me."

Michael lifted his head from my bust and buried his nose between my head and shoulder. "You didn't do this with him?" 

"Noah wasn't the type to cuddle", I quickly told him. "Can we just not talk about him? He's enough headache as is."