Chapter 24

Jonah

After waking up to my beautiful mates voice over the phone I can't help but smile, I get out of bed with a stretch and make my way over to the bathroom. I stand there in my boxers looking in the full length mirror in there, I take a deep breath, run my fingers through my hair and puff out the air I sucked in. I look like utter shit I really do I have bags under my, eyes my skin is pale,  my hair is greasy and I stink really, really stink I turn the shower on I go to the toilet, wash my hands and then brush my teeth after I finish doing those little bits I place my hand under the water to make sure that it is hot enough for me to get in and It is so I jump in and get to scrubbing my disgusting body clean.

I get out of the shower and walk into my bedroom, I walk over to the wardrobe and look through it trying to find something decent to wear I need to look good for Emmett returning. I find a pair of  black skinny jeans with a couple of rips in the knees and a white v neck t-shirt that shows off my muscles I pull on some socks while I'm picking up my phone and wallet I see a wrap of coke sitting on my desk I pick it up and just stare at it having a mental argument on whether I should take it or not until Night speaks to me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Don't be a bloody idiot, what do you think he will do if he comes home after being away for a month, pregnant with our pup and you are fucking high. he's not going to let us have anything to do with our pup or him is he" I groan knowing he's right I walk over to the bathroom and go to flush it down the toilet but I can't do it I just look at it before I go towards my cabinet and hide it in a bottle of aspirin that's in there which earns a growl from Night, I walk back into my bedroom sticking in a plug in so that my room doesn't smell horrible when he arrives. I look at my watch to see what time it is and to my horror it's already 10:00 am which means that Emmett should be arriving home in around half an hour which leaves me enough time to go down stairs, get a cup of tea and breakfast before he arrives.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mother getting my brother a drink and a snack.

"Hello honey how are you? You're looking very nice, what time is Emmett coming back ?"

"He should be here around 10:30" I say with a smile on my face as I walk over to the kettle and flick it on I also pop some bread in the toaster and take a seat at the table opposite my brother who is bouncing up and down in his chair.

"Jojo happy today?" he asks me

"Yes Jojo is very happy today" I tell him, Peter has always had a little issue with saying my name but I suppose Jonah is a difficult word for a toddler to say just then my toast pops up and the kettle has finished boiling

~

I finish eating my food and drinking my tea when I hear a knock at the door I run as fast as I can to the door barging my father out the way as I go which I hear him chuckle behind me as I go I get to the door and fling it open I see my beautiful mate standing there he is wearing some lose fitting jeans I'm guessing for comfort on the flight back and a t-shirt that is slightly more fitted than it probably should be my eyes fall on his little stomach that is a little rounded not enough for people to tell if you didn't know but it looks like he has eaten a large meal and it's enough for his t-shirt to be tight around it and my god does it look good on him, I have never thought any women was sexy when they were pregnant but my god he looks sexy as fuck and his scent it's driving me I haven't smelt it in so long I look back up to his face and see his eyes and they are shining blue I move a side and let him walk in then I see a young man around our age walk in behind him who I completely forgot was coming with him.

"Your smell!!! You smell so good, you smell like cinnamon waffles and coconut's" he finishes the sentence with a growl and that's me done I grab his wrist and pull him towards me and bury my nose in his neck and run my nose up and down it, I nip at the skin I then hear someone clearing their throat behind us which Emmett replies to by turning his head bearing his teeth and growling at him I see him gulp at the sight of Emmett, luckily my dad walks over.