Chapter 18

Jonah

As we walk out of the doctors suddenly felt Emmett start to drop by the side of me, I wrap my arms around his waist and hold his weight. I shift him to pick him up bridal style and carry him out, I suddenly hear a scream coming from the room the doctors body is in and know that the receptionist has found, well I would say body but that's not really the case. He is more body parts that are scattered all over his room myself and Emmett are covered in his blood, Emmett is more obviously covered in it than I am because mine is covered with that wank stains clothes.

I look down at Emmett laying in my arms and just take in his beauty, what that doctor said couldn't be right it's an impossibility no male can get pregnant he must have just been crazy that's the only explanation I can think of. When he wakes up I will take him to the pack doctor back home or wait for Emma's normal doctor to come back I just have to hope that she and Richard understand why I killed that man, I had to, I had to save Emmett even if he isn't pregnant he was crazy enough to hurt him trying to prove he was right and if he is..... well... that is another story not only would he have kill my child he wanted to hurt Emmett in the process of trying to find out how this happened and to see if he could reproduce this in other males. If-if he is this is incredible and I will be so happy so-so happy I never thought about having children really because I just thought it was something that would happen later on a lot later on but then when I found out I was mated to Emmett I just thought I was never going to happen, but it didn't upset me because I was happy to have my mate by my side but now, now this could be happening I can't help but get my hopes up just a little because even if we adopted which would be fine, or even if we went with a surrogate I would love them but the child would never be a mix of both of us like it would be if I was mated to a women but this baby, this baby would be mine and his a mix of the both of us a perfect mix and I can't help but smile at the idea even if it just is a thought that will never come true.

I make it to Emma's house and open the door with slight difficulty due to holding an unconscious Emmett I make it in and try to walk up the stairs as quietly as possible so I can clean the two or us up before we see anyone.

I place Emmett on the bed and go to the bathroom and start to run the bath when I enter the bedroom again I see Emmett starting to try to sit up rubbing his eyes.

"Hay honey, how are you feeling. Better now you are back in the world of the living?"

"What happened please tell me it was all a disturbing dream"

"That depends on what you are talking about, if you're talking about the fact that the psychotic doctor tried to kidnap you then no that happened, or if you're talking about the same said psychotic doctor telling you that you're pregnant that also really happened and if you are also talking about me killing the said psychotic doctor then that also really happened." I say sitting next to him on the bed "I carried you here after you fainted, I have run the bath come on lets get in it"

"I don't know how you are so calm!" he said getting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Oh baby I'm so far from calm that I'm on a different planet completely to calm" I say as I walk behind him when we are in the bathroom I start to carefully undress my Emmett when he is completely  undressed I help him into the bath, I then undress myself and slid in behind him I let the warmth of the water surround me and relax my body I find my arms wrapping round Emmett's slightly smaller frame and rest unconsciously on his stomach I rub my hand round and round just letting the feeling relax me as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Do you think it's true?" he asked me

"I don't know but I'm going to take you to a different doctor one that is trusted to run some more tests, but if it is try not to worry we will go through this together, if it's not then it doesn't matter I love you and never expected anything like that so nothing will change" I say still rubbing his stomach "Are you at least feeling any better?"