Chapter 14

Charles Jonah's dads pov

I wake up on the basement floor with my mates face hovering over me

"Charlie what's happened? Are you okay? Who did this to you?"

"I'm okay I think" I say groaning as I sit up Lucy's hand gentle pushes to help me get off the floor

"Who did this to you? And who was able to manage to break the cell - who is that strong?"

"I think we are going to have to call Camie and Alex over, we need to talk. Jonah and Emmett have mated, he was the one who did this he has completely lost it I had to lock him in here."

"Why, what made him this mad?" she asks motioning her hand around the room I look down knowing full well that this is all my fault

"I told him that he couldn't see Emmett any more, I also called him a mongrel" I say starting to feel guiltily I know I shouldn't have said those things but I was scared I thought that I was able to stop this. I know it could be seen as cruel to keep someone away from their mate but I was scared for not only Jonah but for all our sakes - they could destroy us all.

"Oh Charles what have you done! This could push him over the edge. You could be the reason for the end of us, we spoke about this! We decided that if they do find out then we would accept them and explain everything now look what you have done. Jonah has disappeared  the house is trashed you were knocked out, several of the guards are wounded and all for what." She all but shouts at me I watch as she gets up and walks off leaving me sitting on the floor feeling like the shittest father and the alpha is there. I get up and start to walk up the stairs. When I make it up to the dining room I look around and Lucy's right, the room has been trashed and the guards that I called are looking like they had a fight with the devil himself. I look for Lucy and she is on the phone no doubt calling Emmett's parents. I sit on a chair that is still in one piece and think back to the day we found out what was going to happen to our children, the day we lost two of our best friends and the day everything changed.

Flashback

I guide Lucy towards the hall with my hands covering her eyes I see my best friend and beta my right hand Alex doing the same with Camie. The pack has worked so hard to get this all ready for them it was so hard  keeping this from two of the nosiest people I have ever met, I feel so proud of myself, Alex and the pack for not breaking these two when they are together could be professional interrogators they put both Alex and I to shame. We push open the door and the whole pack shouts

"SURPRISE" as we take our hands off there eyes I look at my beautiful mate who now has tears shining in her eyes I look over to her best friend and see that she is in the same state.

"We all decided to throw you both a baby shower to celebrate. Who would have through that we would have managed to knock you both up at nearly the same time" I say earning myself a punch to the arm from Lucy and a glare from Camie. We walk over to the tables that have been set up beautifully full of food, ballon's and a table full of gifts for both of them, we take a seat and  start to eat we all chat and enjoy the party. One of the pack member's Chris stand's to make a speech that I didn't know was going to happen.  

"We are all hear to celebrate two of the nicest * cough* scariest *cough* women we know. We are so happy that both our Luna and female bata are expecting the new bata to the new possible Alpha if Emma doesn't leave our pack. We have brought a very special person to see you both, a seer to tell us the future of  the children" he says. When the door opens and a women walks in she has long blond hair and is wearing a long flowing top which is a purple colour along with a long flowing skirt which is a bluey purpley colour she walks over to us and I look over to my mate and see her looking very uncomfortable.