''For Christ' sake! Why'd yo-''

Yoora looked in the direction Minji was staring in, only to notice Park Jimin, standing by the entrance of a convenience store with a girl at his side.

Not just any girl. Jisoo. The girl was wearing a very short, bright red dress, showing off her to-die-for curves as she pushed her chest against Jimin, who didn't say a word as his smile didn't falter, he simply tried to politely push her away, hoping she wouldn't get angry with him.

That's when an angry Minji stomped her way over to the girl with the red dress and way too high, also bright red stilettos.

Jisoo literally matched the description of a devil at that moment, the only thing missing was a pair of horns popping out from her head and a tail as she batted her eyelashes-which were noticeably fake, at an uncomfortable yet smiling Jimin.

Jimin turned his head in the direction of Minji, who now stood directly in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo glared at Minji, checking her out, her eyes lingered all over her body. She scrunched her nose in disgust once she laid her eyes on her shoes.

''You're a weirdo, who wears sneakers to a party?'' she scoffed.

Yoora suddenly emerged from behind Minjis body, her footsteps loud and heavy, causing Jisoo to stare at her attire until she reached her feet and noticed the worn down sneakers she wore.

''I do,'' Yoora said proudly.

Jisoo decided not to waste her time and placed her hand on Jimins cheek, licking her lips seductively.

''I'll see you later, baby,'' she cooed before leaving the 3 behind, making sure to sway her hips as she walked off.

Minji looked at Yoora in disbelief. They both felt anger rush through their veins, Minji tightening her grip on her handbag as Yoora tapped the heel of her foot against the ground.

There was an awkward silence as Jimin checked the girls before him out, his eyes carefully studying every bit of their outfits.
His face was expressionless, but the look in his eyes spoke for himself as his eyes couldn't leave Minjis mouth watering form.

''Girls,'' he started, watching as Minji covered her face out of embarrassment. ''You both look breathtakingly beautiful," he said with a small smirk beginning to form on his face.

Minji could feel her cheeks slowly turn at least 10 shades of red as she locked eyes with Jimin.

Yoora rolled her eyes at the lovebirds right before her eyes.

''Sorry, but I don't feel like third-wheeling, can you please save it for the party,'' Yoora groaned, grabbing Minjis hand as she walked down the street, Jimin soon following them.

''I-It's not like that, Yo-''

''Sure it's not, whatever you say," Yoora cut her off as she smirked at her friend.

×

They finally arrived at Taehyungs humongous house, the music blaring loudly from the inside, neon lights could be seen shining through the huge glass windows. Yoora rolled her eyes at Minji and Jimin, who were standing inches away from each other, both grinning and whispering into each others ears. Yoora noticed the red tint on Minjis ears, ''Cute,'' she muttered under her breath.

''Yoora! You're here!'' Yoora snapped her head in the direction of the voice, she saw Taehyung running at her full speed. He collided with her, his hands tightening around her form, they embraced.

''Y-Yeah, here I am,'' she stuttered as she felt her cheeks heat up, feeling Taehyungs strong hold on her body.

He pulled away, flashing his boxy smile at her. Their bodies were so close now that her heat inflamed him. He took a step back and studied Yoora's features.