27

×

A week had passed since Yoora met Jisoo on the roof. She hadn't told Yoongi about her encounter, she didn't feel like fighting with him over it. She was in too much pain to even bring up the subject, let alone discuss it with him. Yoongi hadn't mentioned Jisoo to her at all, not even once, causing her to believe he didn't know she knew of her return.

She was on her way to the cafeteria, to the same table she sat at everyday for the past few weeks, before she felt herself fly face first into the floor, her head colliding with the hard surface, causing an agonising pain attack her nerves. She immediately grabbed both sides of her head with her trembling hands, clenching her teeth in anguish.

''Watch where you're going, bitch,'' a familiar voice spat at her.

Yoora couldn't focus on the owner of the voice as the pain in her head caused a ringing sound erupt in her ears, making her momentarily lose consciousness before her eyes suddenly cracked open.

Her eyes shifted to the figure standing in front of her, their intimidating stare looking down at Yoora's small form scattered on the floor.

She identified Jisoo, with her infuriatingly wide smirk, looking down on her, clearly enjoying the sight before her.

Yoora, without thinking, quickly leaped to her feat and landed a strong blow straight into Jisoo's stomach, causing the girl to stumble backwards as she clutched onto her abdomen, crying out in pain.

''Watch where you're standing, dumbass,'' she hissed as she felt her head start to throb with pain from her sudden movement.

The students who were walking by all stopped in their tracks as they watched the action unfold right in front of their eyes, whispers could be heard from all around the place.

As Jisoo slowly regained her balance, her gaze focused on Yoora's face, she noticed the pain written on her face. Smirking, she sprung to her feet, about to land her fist right into her face, before she was stopped by someone's strong grip on her arm.

''What the fuck are you doing?'' Yoongi asked as his eyes narrowed angrily.

Jisoo's intense expression softened at the all too familiar voice. Turning around, she jumped onto him, her hands firmly wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to her. He writhed, trying to push the girl away from him, but found himself surprised as she held onto him for dear life.

''Yoongi oppa, she attacked me!'' she cried into his chest whilst pointing her boney finger at Yoora, who stood a few feet away from them, watching the scene in front of her, melancholy etched onto her pale face.

Yoongi, who gave up in pushing the crying female away from him, locked eyes with Yoora's. She looked at him with a glazed expression.

She felt her heart slow down, instead of speeding up like it usually did around Yoongi. Her clammy hands held onto the hem of her shirt, her left fist slightly throbbing from its crash into Jisoo's stomach. Despite her face showing no emotion whatsoever, her lip slightly quivered.

She completely forgot about the physical pain of her head splitting in two as the way Jisoo gripped onto Yoongi, and he wasn't pushing her away, made her heart hurt much more.

''Yoora, what is the mea-''

Yoora didn't let him finish as she stormed off, not sparing another glance at the two behind her.

Yoongi finally managed to push Jisoo off him as his legs moved on their own, towards a speed walking Yoora.

She sensed him nearing as she heard his heavy footsteps squeak against the floor. She picked up her pace, reaching the staircase she stupidly chose to go downstairs, leading her to the  lockerrooms made for students to change in for gym class.

She practically ran down the stairs, feeling her chest rise and fall as she nearly lost her balance on one of the steps, but regained her composure and kept running, wherever her feet could take her.

She reached an empty locker room, fiddling with the lock she cursed under her breath as she realised it was locked. Turning around, she found herself bump into a hard form. Looking up, she noticed Yoongi's gaze on her, his  his mouth wide open as deep pants escaped his lips. He looked as if he had just ran a marathon.

Taking into consideration that Yoora ran down the stairs and through the underground of the school, yes, he practically did run a mini marathon.

Yoora took a step back, and another, and another before her back hit something hard - the locker room door. She swallowed harshly as Yoongi took a step towards her, his eyes focused on hers. There was an awkward silence as Yoongi wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, not daring to break the eye contact.

''Why did you run from me?'' he asked, breaking the silence.

Yoora kept her straight face as she balled her sore hand into a fist.

''Well, I'm sorry, I thought if I watched you and Jisoo cling onto each other like that any longer, I'd vomit all over the floor. I'd like to keep the contents of my stomach inside of me, thank you,'' she snapped, her gaze cold and unwavering.

Yoongi gritted his teeth as his stare became increasingly intense.

''She was clinging onto me, I sure as hell wasn't,'' he growled, not understanding Yoora's sudden outburst.

Yoora let out a fake laugh, completely ignoring her aching head as she kept her cool.

''Don't make me laugh, Yoongi. I see the way you look at her, besides, you asked her to come back, and here she is, ruining my everyday life, again,'' she snarled.

Yoongi was genuinely lost for words, staring at the girl against the wall in pure confusion.

''What do you mean by I asked her to come back?'' he asked.

Yoora rolled her eyes at him.

''Stop playing dumb. You know what? I was warned about you, I was told you were only going to play with me, and they were right. You only toy around with people's feelings before breaking their hearts, without having a single care in the world. You disgust me,'' she shouted, feeling her emotions take over her completely.

Yoongi examined her trembling form, her eyes glistened with tears that threatened to fall, her bangs stuck to her sweaty forehead and her hands clenched so tightly, it seemed painful just to look at.

''What?'' he softly said, his expression softened only to darken once again as her words struck a cord with him.

He was beyond furious.

He took a step towards her, his body now pressing her harshly against the door.

''You don't know the first thing about me. Don't spew shit you have no idea about. I'm playing with you? Is this some sort of cruel joke? It's not funny, Yoora,'' he snarled.

Yoora felt her body go numb, even her headache didn't seem so bad as the pain in her heart spread to her entire body. The anger, sadness, disappointment, distress spread to every single part of her figure, every bone, every muscle, every vein was stinging in torment.

She fought back tears as she looked him dead in the eyes.

''Stay away from me, you absolute dipshit,'' she hissed before pushing past him forcefully and leaving him behind.

Yoongi didn't stop her, his body didn't turn around to look at her one last time, his form didn't budge. He felt as if his heart was set on fire, slowly burning, ultimately becoming nothing but a pile of ash.

Yoongi reacted in the only way that came into his head, by smashing his fist into the wall nearby with full force, causing piles of rubble fall to onto the ground, bits of cement stacked at his feet.

''What the fuck just happened?''

×

I love writing intense chapters hehe, I rly love drama. Hope ya liked it ✨