36

×

''Home sweet home,'' Yoora thought as she walked into her apartment, throwing her bag onto the floor without a care, she immediately jumped onto the sofa, snuggling into the soft material.

''Looks like you missed being home, huh?'' Minji chuckled as she shut the door, twisting the lock and placing the keys on a nearby table.

''Hell yes I did,'' Yoora mumbled into the cushion.

She spent 4 days at the hospital, despite laying in bed at all times she was exhausted, all she wanted was to take a long nap in the comfort of her own bed.

''Yoora, I'm going to fetch some food for us, will you be okay on your own?''

Yoora nodded as she sat up, hugging her knees she closed her eyes, letting herself relax.

Minji left, slamming the door shut, leaving Yoora all alone.

She suddenly grew anxious, her mind drifting to the events that continued to haunt her at night. Her stalker, the man who taunted her, caused her to develop extreme paranoia, was apparently still roaming the streets. It scared her tremendously, what if he came back to finish what he started?

She tried to calm herself down by thinking about happy memories of her and her friends, laughing and bickering, being carefree and throwing food at each other instead of consuming it. She felt herself blush as she thought about Yoongi.

She licked her dry lips as she remembered the kiss, the kiss. He kissed her.

She was internally screaming as she covered her face with a pillow, letting out a quiet screech.

"I can't believe he kissed me," she thought, letting herself smile genuinely for the first time in a while.

She remembered how attractive his eyes were up close, how sensational his lips felt on hers, how his hands on her body made her brain melt. She could never forget the wonderful feeling of kissing Yoongi.

Yoora jumped up as she heard loud knock on the door. She slowly got up, tip-toeing to the door, she cautiously opened it.

Her eyes went wide at the sight in front of her.

''Yoongi?" she said, awestruck.

''Surprised to see me, kitten?" he purred as he leaned against the doorframe, pursing his lips at the flustered girl.

''I-I guess, uh,'' she stuttered, feeling embarrased by the boys sudden appearance.

Yoongi ruffled her hair, making it awfully disheveled as he let himself in, closing the door behind him.

''Did you miss me?" Yoongi asked, his lips curving into a wide smile.

Yoora turned around to face him, her messy hair falling onto her face as she stared at him, still dumbfounded.

''O-Of course not,'' she said as she looked away.

Yoongi chuckled as he leaned against one of the counters in the kitchen.

''I came to talk to you, Yoora. I owe you an explanation, don't I?" he spoke softly as he ran a hand through his hair.

Yoora made her way towards the counter, knocked out of her faze completely with a serious look on her face.

''You do,'' she admitted, sitting up into the countertop beside him.

Yoongi fumbled with his fingers, unsure of where to start.

''So,'' he started, clearing his throat. "Kibum, that's the name of your stalker, my brother. He's 3 years older than me, mentally ill, spent his teenage years in a psychiatric hospital. On my 16th birthday, he was released, my family was so happy and welcomed him home. However, they regretted ever taking him back when... '' he trailed off.