12

ɪʟʟᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : ᴊɪꜱᴏᴏ

Yoora sat at her desk in class, her head propped on her hand as she looked out the window, paying no attention to the lesson at hand.

She crossed her legs and slowly closed her eyes. She could feel her cheek throbbing with pain, she resorted to scribbling in her notebook as a way of distracting herself from the pain.

The bell rang and the class dispersed, students began pushing each other to leave as quickly as possible. Yoora, on the other hand, took her sweet time gathering her supplies, shoving her things into her bag and leaving the classroom quietly.

As she walked down the hallway she could feel everyone's eyes on her. Not only was she in the centre of attention because of her kiss with Jungkook, but she also couldn't hide the nasty bruise on her cheek she had earned form her encounter in the bathroom earlier.

At this point she was becoming angry. ''Why can't people mind their own fucking business? Why bother caring about someone else's life and glaring at them in school all the time? It's uncomfortable,'' she thought to herself as she walked faster in order to avoid the obnoxious
gazes.

As she walked with her head down, her silky hair covering her face, she didn't notice the boy standing in her way until she bumped into something - or rather someone. Her head came into contact with someone's hard chest. She looked up only to be looked down on by Yoongi's eyes.

Yoora instinctively covered her left cheek with her hair, managing a weak smile at the boy.

''Hello there, kitten. Did you miss me?" he asked with a smirk.

"Nah, I just bumped into you as I wasn't watching where I was going, don't flatter yourself Yoongi," she said, not breaking the eye contact.

Yoongi let out a chuckle as he lifted her chin up with his hand, so she could properly face him. His smile quickly faded as he noticed the dark purple bruise on her cheek, staining her beautiful pale skin.

''What's this?" he growled, gesturing to her left cheek.

Yoora immediately slapped his hand away and looked back down at the ground, her hair successfully covering her cheek.

"It's nothing, I'm just a clumsy person,'' she muttered as she fumbled with the sleeves of her hoodie. They were far too big for her tiny, delicate wrists.

''Clumsy? How'd you manage to land a punch on your own cheek by yourself on accident?'' he questioned, anger clearly evident in his tone.

''I accidentally hit myself when opening my locker, it hit me in the face with full force okay? Now stop questioning me, its none of your concern,'' she retorted, still avoiding his gaze.

Yoongi harshly grabbed her shoulders and leaned his head down to level hers. His face was dangerously close to hers, she dirty like that. (I JUST NOTICED THIS TYPO IT WAS MEANT TO BE SHE DIDNT LIKE THAT WHAT THE HECK i should stop pulling all nighters to write ff clearly it doesn't work out well skdksks )

"Don't lie to me-''

His words were cut off by a girls voice.

''Yoongi oppa!''

A girls hands wrapped themselves around Yoongis waist, causing him to distance himself from Yoora who froze when she heard the girls voice. She without a doubt recognized it as the same girl who punched her.

She clenched her fists as she watched her hug Yoongi from behind.

''What are you doing with that girl, oppa?'' she said in a  childlike tone. It made Yoora want to gag.

''I'm talking to my friend, Jisoo, now could you let go of me?'' he said, his eyes focused on Yoora.

Yoora felt sick to her stomach at the sight of Jisoo clinging to Yoongi like that. The girl had multiple personalities, she wanted nothing more than to smash her face into the cold floor she was standing on, but she bit her lip in an attempt to clam herself down.

''I should get going," she muttered as walked past the two lovebirds. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Jisoo smirking at her.

She could hear Yoongi calling after her but didn't bother turning around. She didn't want to risk being punched around by that psycho girl again.

Yoongi stood there, dumbfounded and furious. Why did she lie to him? He wasn't stupid, she couldn't fool him with that locker story. He sighed as he pryed Jisoo's hands off his waist, sighing with annoyance.

''Jisoo, how many times do I have to say this? Stop being so touchy with me,'' he said.

Jisoo ran her fingers down his cheek, smiling widely at him.

''Why not, don't you like it, oppa? " she said softly.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at the girl."Do I look like im enjoying this?"

He grabbed her wrist, putting a stop to her way of showing affection and let her go, walking past her without sparing her a second glance.

Jisoo let her hand fall to her side, a visible frown planted on her face.

'' I just want you to love me back, Yoongi."