05

~

After escaping from Yoongi's grasp, Yoora hid in a stall in the girls bathroom. She buried her face into her hands, a blush creeping it's way onto her face.

''W-What's wrong with that guy?,'' she muttered to herself.

She was scared of facing him again. He could pressure her into anything as long as he had her photos. She sighed at her own stupidity. Why did she decide that sending nudes would ever be a good idea?

She eventually left the bathroom stall, determined not to let it bother her so much.

~

''Yoora? Hello, earth to yoora?'' exclaimed Minji as she waved her hands in front of Yooras face.

She seemed to snap out of her trance as she finally looked at Minji, who wouldn't stop flailing her hands around like some maniac.

''Yoora, you're scaring me. Do you ever stop spacing out?''

Yoora shrugged. She had a lot on her mind. She couldn't help but worry about what Yoongi said.

It has been 2 days since she last saw him. What was he going to do? Would he expose her if she didn't obey him?

She clutched her head out of frustration, messing up her hair.

''Yoongi knows I sent him the nudes, Minji, my life is officially over,'' she muttered as she leaned her forehead against her locker in defeat.

Minji gasped. ''Well shit. How'd he find out?''

''He heard us talking about it,'' she said.

Minji pulled Yoora away from the locker and hugged her tightly.

''Should we start planning the funeral?''

Yoora pulled away and slapped her friend's arm. ''You're supposed to help me, not plan my funeral, idiot!'' she exclaimed.

Minji chuckled. ''Sorry, I'm just not sure how to help you."

''I can't believe I sent nudes to not only the hottest guy in school, but the biggest jerk I've ever met too,'' she muttered, clearly annoyed.

Minji placed her hand on her chin, as if in deep thought. ''He is really hot though.''

Yoora rolled her eyes as her friend kissed her on the cheek and skipped down the hallway. Who looked this happy when going to class?

Yoora heard footsteps slowly approaching her. She turned around only to be met by Yoongi along with his group of friends.

''Hey, Yoora,'' he said, smiling.

''Hey, Yoongi,'' she said, giving him her fakest smile.

''Who's this, Yoongi?'' asked a blonde boy who stood next to him. He was slightly smaller than him, his plump lips was the most noticeable feature on his face, along with his mesmerising dark eyes. He glared at the girl in front of him with curiosity.

''She's my friend.''

''I'm Yoora, n-nice to meet you," she said as she nervously fidgeted with her fingers.

''I'm Jimin, nice to meet you too,'' he said with a smile. He pointed to the two boys behind him. ''That's Taehyung and Jungkook, they're both childish and noisy, just to let you know,'' he continued.

Taehyung, who had dirty blonde hair and a bunch of earrings dangling from his left ear, smiled at the girl. Jungkook on the other hand, with dark brown hair and a bunny like grin, looked away shyly.

''Nice to meet you, pretty girl,'' said Taehyung, shaking her hand carefully.

Yoora averted her gaze out of embarrassment. Who wouldn't, if someone as beautiful as Kim Taehyung was shaking your hand.

Jimin suddenly stepped between them. ''Taehyung, don't you see the poor girls uncomfortable?'' he said, smiling softly at the girl.

Yoora didn't know what to think of this. She looked at the three newly met boys in awe. They were all so handsome, she wanted to pinch herself to see if it was all just a dream.

''U-Uh, I-''

She was cut off by Jimin, who leaned in, his eyes piercing through her soul.

''You sure are a pretty girl, we should go out sometime. We could have a lot of fun, babygirl,'' he said with a smirk on his face.

Before Yoora could react, she was dragged away by Yoongi, who looked annoyed. He glared at the two boys who were swooning over her. It reminded him of dogs, drooling over food.

''Leave her alone, she's mine, got it?'' he hissed, glaring at the three boys in front of him.

Jimin stood there, the smirk still present on his face. ''Whatever you say, Yoongi.''

Yoora looked at her wrist, which was trapped by his hand. He was holding onto her quite harshly, yet gently at the same time. She found it very odd, but kept her mouth shut.

''You never have problems with sharing girls, what's the deal now?'' Said Jimin, staring at Yoora.

Yoongi looked at Yoora with an unreadable expression. She couldn't tell whether he was angry at her or pitying her, he didn't seem to be too intimidating, yet he nearly made her heart jump out of her chest.

''Like I said, she's mine.''

Jimin chuckled. ''Fine fine. Let's be friends, shall we?''

Yoongi let go of her hand and dragged his friends away from Yoora.

''I'll see you around, kitten,'' he shouted as he looked back at her.

Yoora stood frozen in place. She couldn't quite comprehend what had just happened.

She gritted her teeth. ''Who the heck said I was your kitten, asshole?" she muttered as she angrily stomped to class.