13

×

Yoora has been avoiding Yoongi and his friends like the plague. She didn't want that psychotic girl to go after her nor did she have the courage to face Jungkook after that kiss. Everytime he tried to initiate a conversation with her she'd hurriedly run off, not sparing the boy a second glance. He finally gave up after another unsuccessful attempt and with a sigh, made his way into the cafeteria.

Jungkook plopped down onto the seat next to Taehyung at the table where he usually sat at with the rest of the boys.

''What's wrong with Yoora lately? She's been avoiding me ever since that party," he said as he rested his chin on his palm.

The boys all shrugged except for Yoongi, who was staring at his empty tray like it was the most fascinating thing in sight.

''I'm worried about her,'' he said, locking eyes with Jungkook.

''Why is that?''

''She bumped into me on Monday, I noticed she had a nasty bruise on her cheek. I asked her about it and she brushed it off,'' he stated.

Jungkook crossed his arms as Jin and Taehyung gasped loudly.

''What? Seriously?'' said Jin with widened eyes and a worried expression.

Yoongi nodded. ''She told me some made up story about her being clumsy, I didn't buy it. She lied to me, but I'm not stupid, someone punched her in the face.''

Jungkook clenched his fists in anger. ''Why didn't she tell us? Goddamn it why is she avoiding us?'' he growled, his bangs covering the fierce look in his eyes.

''Surely, if she won't tell us, it must be because she can't,'' said Namjoon.

Taehyung's eyes lit up. ''Yeah, that must be it! Something's keeping her quiet.''

''Well, if she won't tell us we can't help her,'' Namjoon said with a sigh.

Yoongi was lost in his own thoughts. What was she hiding? He was worried about her. Everytime he'd walk down the hallways he'd hear the whispers about her, about her kiss with Jungkook. It irritated him, the way they spoke about her, insulted her and made Jungkook the good guy. It pissed him off so much he avoided the hallways until the bell rang, he didn't care about being late for class.

Yoongi abruptly stood up from his seat and left the cafeteria, ignoring his friends calling after him.

He speedwalked down the hallways of the school, looking for any sign of the girl. To his dissapointment, she was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly he felt a someone's fingers intertwine with his. He looked to his right and noticed Jisoo standing by him, squeezing his hand tightly. She giggled as she rubbed his nose with her index finger.

''Jisoo? It's not nice to sneak up on people like that,'' he said as he stared at his hand trapped in hers.

''Sorry, babe, you just looked so lost, I bet you missed me,'' she said with a wink.

Yoongi dismissed her completely as he looked around eagerly. Where could she have gone off to to? She didn't skip classes or hang out on the roof, he had no idea where to look for her.

His train of thought was interrupted by Jisoo pressing her hand against his forehead, causing him to take a step back in surprise.

''Sorry, you look a bit sick. Maybe I should bring you to the nurses office," she said as she started walking until she felt his hand slip from her grasp. She turned around only to witness Yoongi walking in the opposite direction.