Yoora felt a pang in her heart as Yoongi's gummy smile made its appearance.

"He likes her, he must like her, fuck I'm so stupid," she thought as she watched them walk straight by the cafeteria.

Since when were they so close? Were they dating? A million questions popped into Yoora's head, not being about to wrap her head around the scene she just witnessed. She was confused but most of all heartbroken.

Jisoo was getting what she wanted.

''Hello? Earth to Yoora?'' she heard Minji say as she waved her hands around in front of her face.

''Sorry, got distracted,'' she muttered quietly.

''I'm taking you shopping for some new clothes after school,'' Minji said as she dragged her friend to the cafeteria.

''You know I hate shopping,'' Yoora groaned under her breath.

''I don't care, I'm taking you shopping.''

×

''Can we leave already?'' Yoora groaned as she stepped foot into the mall packed with people.

''Dude, we only got here, are you serious?'' Minji exclaimed in bewilderment.

''I hate malls, I hate shopping, I hate people.''

''Do you hate me?'' Minji asked.

Yoora looked at her, putting her finger on her chin as if in deep thought, earning a eye roll from Minji.

''Well, no bu-"

''Good, then let's go!'' she chirped happily as she took Yoora's hand, pulling her to a random clothing store.

Minji grabbed a black leather skirt with a circle shaped zipper, showing it off to Yoora.

''If you think I'm going anywhere in that, then you're wrong,'' she said, staring at the piece of garment in her hand.

Minji kept showing her friend clothes, which Yoora rejected. She hated revealing clothing, it wasn't her thing, meanwhile Minji was a sucker for short skirts and crop tops. They were quite literally the opposite of each other, but opposites attract.

Yoora glanced around, looking for anything that seemed good enough, but found herself making her way to the exit.

Minji followed her, letting out a sigh she complained about how picky Yoora was being.

''I'm not going in revealing clothes,'' Yoora said as she walked around the mall, searching for a shop with clothes more suited to her tastes.

''Alright, alright, but you're not going in sweats!'' Minji exclaimed as she grabbed her by her sleeve, pointing to another store.

Right off the bat, Minji showcased all of the most revealing clothes she could find to Yoora, who ignored her as she searched on her own.

She laid her eyes on a beautiful black dress, with a v line and exposed shoulders all the way to the elbow. She stared at the dress on the mannequin in awe, it was plain, but it was perfect. She loved the colour black, especially black dresses, she instantly fell in love with it.

(I included the picture because I'm really bad at describing clothes omg)

Yoora motioned for Minji to come over and they both stared at the dress. Yoora glanced at the pricetag, her eyes widened as she stepped away from the mannequin.

''Was going to buy it, now I think maybe not,'' she said, turning around, ready to leave before Minji grabbed her shoulder.

''I'll buy it for you, its perfect.''

×

''You didn't have to buy it for me, I feel bad now,'' Yoora muttered as she sipped on her bubble tea alongside a giddy Minji who carried 4 shopping bags in her hands.

''I insisted, so don't feel bad! It's a lovely dress, I'm digging the exposed shoulders,'' Minji said with a wink.

Yoora rolled her eyes, ''So what now you have a shoulder kink?''

Minji laughed in response. "For you, always.''

''Minji, I'm just wondering,'' Yoora started, a smirk appearing on her face. ''When will you finally confess to Jimin?''

Minji choked on her tea, spewing out bits of boba as she started coughing. Yoora started laughing as her best friend who couldn't catch her breath, she was clearly amused by her reaction.

''W-Where'd you get that idea from?'' Minji stuttered, finally being able to breathe.

Yoora rolled her eyes, ''Are you serious? It's so obvious, the way you two lovebirds look at each other, the way you always sit with him at lunch and tease him relentlessly. It's so cute yet it kinda makes me wanna gag,'' she said, imitating a gagging noise.

Minji felt herself blush furiously as she started at her best friend.

''I... I might like him, yes,'' she confessed, letting her bangs cover her eyes.

Yoora let out a squeal, which was very uncharacteristic, even she was surprised once she realised the noise that came out of her mouth, making both of the girls erupt into loud laughter, earning strange looks from passerby's.

''I can't believe you just squealed, Yoora. Are you turning into a girl?'' she exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hand in shock.

Yoora hit her head playfully.

''Yah! I am a girl, anyways, don't change the subject, you've got the hots for Jimin,'' she said with a smile.

Minji nervously scratched the back of her head, her eyes wandering over to a figure behind Yoora, causing her expression to turn sour.

Yoora looked at her, confused by her sudden change of demeanor, before hearing a familiar voice call out to her.

''Didn't think I'd meet you here,'' Jisoo spat as Yoora turned her body to meet her disgusted gaze.

''What the hell do you want now? Another fight?'' Yoora groaned.

Jisoo stood proudly with her hands on her hips, a tight pastel pink dress hugging her body along with 7cm heels, making her appear taller than she really was. Her lips were the colour of cherries, a tint of blue eyeshadow decorated her eyelids and her hair was put up into a high ponytail, her totally-not
-natural curls falling down just below her shoulder. She basically looked like someone ready for a party, which is what she looked like everyday at school.

''No, I don't want to fight, can't risk breaking my nails with you being so rough,'' she retorted, examining her long, painted nails as she waved her hand around.

''Right, whatever, let me pass,'' Yoora said as she shoved past her, purposely bumping into her shoulder, earning a scoff from the girl.

''Also,'' she started, making sure to shout loudly so Yoora could hear her.

''Forget about Yoongi. He's mine.''

×

Brace yourselves, drama is coming.