"Alright then, Natsu will look after you." Makarov smiled. It made me gag as I ran inside to the place he told me. There he was, Dracul.

"Oh hi, cat" he snickered. "What do you want now? The blondie already left so I'm sure you have no business with 'lil ol' me, do you?"

I smirked as my body morphed into my human form.

"Tell me now"

"What?" He smiled mischieviously.

"What did you spill to the adolescent?" I arched a brow before he burst in laughter.

"Bwahaha! The news spreads really fast, doesn't it?"

I glared at him as I folded my arms. "Look idiot, I don't have time for this...and I'm sure you don't either."

Dracul frowned. "That's not very nice to say," he whined.

"Shut up," I replied. "Hurry up before I deal with you the hard way."

Dracul raised his hands and grinned. "Woah woah...geez, I'll spill it for god's sake." He sighed.

"Good dragon boy."

"But I have to say, killing the Heartfilia would be a mess in your plan, wouldn't it?" Dracul grinned. "My plan too."

"That's none of your business."

Dracul sighed as he rested his arm on the arm rest on the chair. "I'll only spill it if you tell me why you wanna kill the Heartfilia so badly. Going to the extent of even pretending to be the exceed of Anna," he smiled.

I gritted my teeth through raw anger. I hated this guy so much. He was trying to stray away from the topic at hand.

"I don't have all day Dracul!" I hissed.

Dracul got startled before he laughed. "Oldie but still funny," he smirked. "Listen to my request and I'll be done wasting your damn precious time."

"Ugh," I muttered. "Fine!"

***
At the end of the day for the Grand Magic Games
Third Person P.O.V

Lavendar watched from the sidelines, right beside Lucy.

"I'll be back," she randomly stated. "I need the bathroom." Lavendar said before she ran off. Lucy raised a brow in suspicion, she turned to Yukino.

"She's hiding something, I sense it," said Lucy. Yukino nodded.

"Let's follow her? At least while Sting and Rogue are fighting." Lucy suggested while Yukino hesitated.

"I don't know...we might get in trouble..." Yukino said.

"It's fine, this is important." Lucy quickly grabbed Yukino's hand and dragged her along to follow the trail of Lavendar.

They followed her for around ten minutes by now. They were in front of the castle and hiding small bushes that were around. Lavendar had changed into human form. There was a person with a powerful aura who had came up to Lavendar, their head was unable to be seen because of the helmet.

"Hello, Lavendar." They said. Their voice wasn't very audible either.

"You found me," Lavendar responded. "How do you feel about me being your exceed?"

The person then took their helmet off, revealing long golden blonde hair.

Lucy and Yukino watched.

"Psst, Lucy" Yukino whispered.

"Yes?" Lucy whispered back.

"That person who took their helmet off...they look like you!"

Lucy didn't respond. She was too focused on Lavendar and the unknown female's conversation.

"You will never be my exceed. Lavendar died the moment I entered the Eclipse Gate."

———

;)

I'm not going to make the extra chapters until later since I really can't think of anything atm so bear with me.

I hope you're enjoying this, have a good day! ^^