Chapter 1 - Team Natsu!

AUTHORS NOTE

Disclaimer: Some chapters are rushed so there will be some small mistakes in my work such as: The wrong nicknames, spelling errors, grammar errors, the characters not saying the right chant for their magic and those sorts of things.

I'm not perfect. I haven't memorised EVERY single chant for their spells okay? Nor have I watched Fairy Tail recently. This goes for every chapter.

Oh, and before you @ me, note that I don't hate Lisanna. Everything that happens is required for this story to progress (however this does not include extra chapters as they are simply just little bonuses). I know how Lisanna is, I just want you guys to be aware of the fact that I don't hate her. I can't exactly say anymore as it may ruin some surprises in store for you in the story. Just don't hate me for anything that happens, complain once you actually read the whole story.

Thank you

~~~

I looked to Mira as I heard the guild door slam open. "Alright Lucy!" Mira came back with a small container of yoghurt as she held it firmly with both hands, placing it down in front of Lucy. "Here's your yog—"

Mira's expression froze as her body stopped, it was like she saw a volcano eruption, or something crazy like that. I was so confused by her expression, this was the first time I've seen Mira do such an expression! I turned back as I saw the familiar black cat and iron head by the door with a rope, which seemed to be tied in a leash form with a girl behind them.

The cat looked around, noticing they both stirred everybody's attention. "We found this suspicious person snooping around our guild hall" the cat implied, throwing the girl down to the floor.

"Hey! I'm not suspicious...I wasn't sure if this was the right guild!" Her squeaky voice echoed throughout the guild, I didn't exactly understand. Although I was a bit curious so I hopped out of my chair as I joined the crowd.

"Hey...what's going on?" I asked, hoping for a few answers.

"L-Lisanna?" Mira quickly hopped out as she ran to the girl, tied up in a rope. "Lisanna!" she screeched, bawling into tears, hugging the girl.

"Lucy, what's going on?" I heard a squeak from behind me as I saw the flamehead and Happy, I smiled as I pointed to the girl on the ground.

They both looked down. Natsu stared, Happy having shock in his eyes.

"You guys...I don't get it...who is this—"

"Lisanna!! You came back from the dead!" Natsu and Happy yelled in unison, their sobs turning into tears as they tried jumping onto the poor girl, before being held back by the armored redhead.

"Hold on you two," she said in a stern voice as she pulled the both of them back, glancing at everyone in the guild down to Mira before letting go of Natsu. "Who are you?!" Her swords appeared as they twirled around the girl.

"H-Huh?! Erza...?" The girl looked up, her eyes turned watery before tearing up. "And Happy...you've grown so much! D-Don't you...r-remember?" The girl stuttered as she began to cry.

"Stop it! Lisanna is dead!" A half-naked Gray comes in as he harshly said. At this point, I honestly was lost. Lisanna? I've heard them talk about her before, but what is she doing here? They said she was dead?

"Tell me now!" Erza's sword's narrowed in before the white maiden screamed: "wait!" Happy and Natsu stopped as everyone else in the guild froze.