The kids obeyed and did as told. Kairen faced Winter. "So when's the next time you're coming to pick them up?" She asked.

"Two weeks from now. I'll be in Louisiana for a month then." He informed her.

"Okay, well call me when you get home. We gotta go. See you later." She said walking on the drivers side.

Kairen drove to the backup house while the kids occupied themselves.

When they got to the house. The kids asked a million questions and Kairen answered all of them.

"Why are we here?" Saiyer asked.

"To relax and have fun." Kairen answered.

When they entered the house they settled down and the kids went to play. Kairen went to the master bedroom. She changed from her skirt and blouse to an t-shirt and lounge pants and took a nap.

——

Kairen woke up to talking and assumed that Apollo came. She got out the bed and got freshened up. When she was down, she walked to the talking and walked in. What she saw made her heart drop.

Justin was sitting on the couch listening to the kids talk. Her body became numb as she walked closer to them. She heard them talking about cars and tv shows. Saiyer caught sight of his mother and ran towards her.

"Mommy your friend Justin came to visit. He said he was your friend so we let him in." Saiyer said.

"That's so sweet baby." She said rubbing his hair.

Kairen was internally shaking. Ever since Justin and her met, she felt creeped out by him. He'll talk abut things he'll do to he sexually and how he'll treat her. It made Kairen uncomfortable that's why she reported him and  moved from cast to script editing.

"Kids why don't you guys go upstairs and go play." Kairen suggested.

The kids nodded and ran upstairs. Kairen looked to make sure they were gone. When she turned to Justin and walked in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to visit. See how my favorite person was doing. The person that got me fired." He answered.

Kairen exhaled. "I didn't-." She got cut of from a smack being handed to her. Kairen fell to floor and breathed. She touched her lip to see it busted.

"Yea you did bitch. Lost my fucking spot on the show because of you!" He yelled.

Kairen tried to got up slowly, but Justin grabbed her by the neck and punched her multiple times. He let her drop to the floor.

A cry broke out from upstairs which altered Justin and Kairen. "Go shut the fucking kid up." He said.

Kairen got up and walked slowly upstairs because of the punches that made her dizzy.  She walked to the room they were playing in to see Kaharie crying.

"Why you crying baby?" Kairen asked.

"They being mean." She pointes then looked up at her mother.  A gasp left her lips.