"Ok just go get ready and I'll clean up." Kairen said.

The kids did as told and went to get dressed. Kairen started to put draws back into the dresser. Clothes back to where they were originally. She remade the bed and cleaned up the broken glass.

Kairen called Apollo's number. "Hello?" Apollo answered.

"Apollo the last room in the house was destroyed like whirlpool destroyed. I'm scared." Kairen said going into their room.

"Okay. I'm about to get off for lunch break. I have to stay at the office until all this paper work is done. Just go to our back up house when you're done with work. Tell Winter you'll pick up the kids. I'll be on my way to see what's going on then back to work. Do not come home." Apollo said.

"Okay. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." He said and they both hung up.

Kairen walked downstairs to the living room to see the kids waiting. The door bell rung and they all ran to the door. Kairen opened the door and there stood Winter.

"Daddy!!" They all yelled.

Winter bent to their height and hugged them. "Wassup y'all, I missed y'all." He said.

"We missed you too." They said.

"Alright lets go. Say bye to mommy." 

"Bye mommy." They said.

"Bye babies, mommy love you. Remember I'm picking you guys up." She said.

They nodded and left with their father. Kairen turned off all the lights in the house and hopped in her car. As she drove she felt as if someone was following her.

She looked in her rear view mirror and saw nothing. She continued to drive until she reached her job parking lot.

 She continued to drive until she reached her job parking lot

Kairen pulled up to Winter's hotel and called him.

"Hey I'm outside. Can you bring them down." Kairen said.

"Yea we're on our way down now." Winter said.

"Okay I'm in front of the hotel." Kairen said.

Winter said okay and hung up. Kairen got out the car and waited for the kids. When the kids saw her they all ran towards their mother.

"Mommy!" They yelled.

"Babies!" She yelled back.

The engulfed her in a hug. Kairen bent down to kiss each of them. "Alright get in the car while mommy talks to daddy." Kairen said.