"Yeah what he said. Where are you going?" I ask

"Out to dinner." She replies with a smile

"With who?" Sergi and I say in unison.

As we wait for the answer the doorbell rings. Gianna goes to open it and I see some guys standing with a bunch of roses and that guy is Neymar. They exchange some words and he hands her the roses. She tells him to come in and the guys and I stand up to greet him. I see G go to the kitchen and I follow.

"So he's the person you got so dressed up for?" I ask with a rude tone.

"okay so would you prefer me to go to a fancy restaurant in sweats or?" she replies with sass.

"Cut the attitude. Just remember what I told you last night. Be careful and if anything happens you better call me."

"Yeah I know what to do you basically gave me an hour lecture over it."

With that we walk back to the living room and Neymar gets up.

"Well we better get going" he says looking at Gianna

"Hold on a minute. Let me talk to you man." I say signaling him to come with two fingers.

"Marc seriously?" Gianna says giving me the nastiest look.

"It will only take a second. I swear."

"Alright, so what's up Bartra?" Neymar asks

"I just want to make sure you remember our talk in the locker room. Treat her right. Don't hurt her and all that or like I said, I will beat your ass."

"Yup heard you loud and clear the first time. Don't worry. We're going out to dinner and then straight home. She's in good hands bro."

"Alright thanks dude. Have fun and don't do stupid shit!" I say.

Then he takes Gianna's hand and they walk out the door. I watch through the window and watch them drive off...

-Neymar's POV

After me and marc had the small talk Gianna and I headed out. I smiled at her and told her how beautiful she looked which made her look down and smile. I opened the door for her and she got into my car. We drove off and arrived to this fancy restaurant. I got out and opened the door again. I took her hand and we made our way towards the entrance of the restaurant but I was stopped by some fans asking for pictures. Gianna let go of my hand giving me a smile, assuring me she didn't mind. I took some pictures and signed some things but I told them I had to go and I grabbed her hand again and we walked in. We were seated and we ordered our food.

The whole time we talked, ate and at one point we played footsies under the table. We laughed pretty loud earning weird stares from people making Gianna laugh even more. I loved hearing her laugh because it made me feel as if she is genuinely enjoying herself. After we ate, we sat there talking for another 10 minutes and then I paid the bill and we finally got up. As we start walking out we are swarmed by the paparazzi. I grip Gianna's hand harder and fight my way towards my car. I make sure she gets in and then I run to the other side. I look at her and she looked annoyed by them but then she looks at me and gives me a little smile.We get to her house and I notice the cars are gone. I turn the car off and turn to face her.

"Gianna, today was super fun and I really enjoyed being with you. I know we just met and all but I honestly think I'm starting to like you. You're an amazing girl. You're funny, nice, outgoing,-" I get cut off by her.

"Um wow this is big news. Wow okay um, I can't believe you said that but I'm glad you did because I think I feel the same way. But listen, you're great too Neymar but right now is too soon." She says

I look down and smile. At least she likes me too right? Well whatever, I'm sure she'll come around after our next few dates...hopefully. I get out so I can go open her door. She gets out and we're face to face. I look at her lips and eyes back and forth, god this girl is beautiful and then I grab her hands and do it... I kiss her. After a couple of seconds she pulls away and a light turns on outside of her house. She starts walking backwards holding one of my hands and then letting it go.

"Thank you for tonight. I had fun!" she says smiling (very) big

I smile at her and wait until she's safely in her house. I get into my car and laugh. I can't believe I did that but hey she didn't seem to mind. I drive off and start thinking, now it's time to wait for the day that I will be able to call her "my girlfriend."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

HE KISSED HER OMFG. BUT HE'S STILL A SINGLE LITTLE NEYMAR lol.

ALSO I KNOW THAT THEY KISSED AND ALL BUT BESIDES THAT IM AWARE THAT THIS IS GOING KIND OF SLOW BUT I DON'T LIKE WHEN I READ A STORY AND THEY ARE 'IN LOVE' BY THE 4TH CHAPTER,THEREFORE IM TAKING IT SLOW YA FEEL? SO SORRY!

But I honestly do plan on making this a long story. I want them to have kids and all that good stuff.

OH! And Comment if I should get Marc a girlfriend / possible wife?

Please Comment/Vote!

Don't forget to follow my tumblr, bartra-ochoa-dasilva.tumblr.com ! I'm going to post imagines and what not on there too!

Okay goodnight lovelies!