Truth and lies

Hey everyone! So 4 years of One Direction! how amazing is that! Thanks to everyone for replying to the questions, it's been fun finding out more about you guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. xx

"You sure about that?" El asked me again to make sure I meant what I said.

"I promised Lou and if I don't do this now, I never will" I sighed as I heard El get up and take the phone to who I assumed was my mother.

"H-hello?" Her voice sounded different. Tired, maybe a little stressed.

"Hey mum" I didn't want to start off on a bad tone.

"Hi Hannah. Is everything alright?" She actually sounded genuinely concerned.

"Yeah everything's fine. I promised Louis that I would talk to you" she let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad to hear that. Hannah I owe you an apology."

I sat in silence for a few minutes as I felt a set of hand wrap around my neck and I realised it was Harry.

I held back the urge to either scream, cry or throw up. I wasn't sure which one I wanted to do. Harry tried his best to calm me down and it meant a lot that he was here. "Mum I-" she cut me off

"I shouldn't have treated you and Harry the way I did when I found out about the baby. I should have been more supportive" I could hear her start to cry.

"Mum it's alright" I'm not the type of person so shove it in someone's face. She made a mistake and yes that made me mad and caused me a lot of pain but at the end of the day she's still my mum.

"It's not alright love. I've wanted nothing more than to be around you and for you to be around you're family. I've messed everything up between us and now I'll never get the opportunity to sort things out." She struggled to speak as the tears got the better of her.

"Mum, I forgive you" I sighed as she continued to cry and I watched Harry smile a little more. "Look, I've gotta go mum, but I love you okay"

"I love you to Hannah. Come home to me" she sobbed as she ended the call giving me some time to process everything that just occurred.

"So you guys are cool now?" Harry asked without being to formal or to casual

I sat there thinking about what to say. "We aren't cool. But we aren't bad either. We're working on it" all I wanted was for me and mum to have a relationship and maybe now I was finally getting that opportunity.

"I'm glad. You look a little happier" I heard Harry sigh as he stood from the couch.

"I think it's just a major weight lifted off my shoulders y'know. Mum and I have been fighting for a long time and I'm so sick of it. All I wanted was my mum to be around for me during this pregnancy and she hasn't but I can't exactly cut her off from our daughters life can I?"

"Look, at the end of the day I'm not taking her side but yeah she does deserve to see her granddaughter but on the other hand it's our choice as parents to decide if we want our daughter around her" Harry made a valid point

"I know that it's our choice but I'd feel bad. I would feel as if I taken away the opportunity for my baby girl to know her grandmother cause she's never going to meet my dad! She'll meet my step dad but it will be a cold day in hell when she meets my dad."

Harry had a more seriously look on his face now. "I will never ever let that man anywhere near you or our baby. He will never touch you or her the way he used to and I swear to god if I see him anywhere near you guys, he won't be seeing the sunrise the next day" as much as I was appreciative of Harry and how he was protecting us, he worried me sometimes. I watched as he got up and I followed his lead and grabbed myself a water as I stood in the joined kitchen - dining area.