Bitterness

Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been a little while since my last update but I've had some things going on and blah blah blah!

Anyway I just want to clear some things up for you all, firstly Scott's real name isn't Scott, it's his middle name and we use it because he doesn't want his real name mentioned as he is a professional athlete and all that stuff so please respect why we do what we do! And we are 100% married! Wooohooo! The only thing is my parents don't know because they have only recently just come back into my life, they sort of disowned me when I was pregnant with Days and they don't really think is appropriate to get married so quickly so we are planning a wedding in Melbourne where my family will attend!

ANWAYS! Onto the chapter, something to spice it up a bit! enjoy xx

"What do you mean?! She isn't due for 2 weeks!" I screamed both semi excited and nervous as hell.

Harry crouched to help me stand as Liam supported my back. "I don't know, Lou just got a call, she was screaming, your mum wasn't there, Lottie called an ambulance, she was going to the hospital." He puffed again.

I immediately ran as fast as I could to find Louis and see if everything was alright. "Lou!!" I screamed when I saw his pacing the hallway.

"There no fucking planes! I can't even get to London!" He screamed with tears pouring down his face and my heart immediately sank.

"It's alright Lou! Everyone is doing their best, you're not going to miss this I promise!" I couldn't really promise him anything. I couldn't be 100% sure that we would be able to get him there. I sat next to Lou, rubbing his back as he sat with his face buried into his hands. Just as I continued to rub his back, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and checked the caller ID. It was my little sister. I answered straight away and stood up from Lou incase it was news he didn't want to hear. "Lottie! How's she doing?" I asked quickly.

"Hannah she's alright. She isn't having the baby" I a sigh of relief shot through my system.

"So what was it?" I asked now more concerned as to why she thought she was in labor.

"They said that it was fake labor pains and that it's normal but she should be prepared any time." Finally I could give Lou some good news. I hung up the phone and walked towards the busy room where people were making calls.

"Guys guys!" I screamed getting everyone's attention. "You can hang up, it's all good now" immediately everyone hung up the phone and returned to what they were originally doing.

"Hannah! what are you doing? I have to get home!" Lou yelled shaking my shoulders. I hated that, I hated people touching me so I stood back and instantly Louis eyes became softer after he realised what he had done.

"It was fake labor pain, she's alright" I sighed as I walked away from Louis, not wanting to talk anymore. I went back into my room and pulled the covers back. The silence the only thing giving me company. I tried not to let little things get to me, I tried so hard just to brush it off but being shaken the way Lou shook me, it doesn't sound like a big deal but to me and after what I've been through, it is a big deal.

I sat on the edge of the bed, trying to hold myself together as best I could. My breath was shaky as I held the tears back. I heard the door slightly open and I felt a warm, comforting set of arms completely wrap around me and I immediately knew that it was Harry. I went to speak but he stopped me "shh, it's alright" he comforted me as we sat silently. I wasn't mad a Lou, I was just disappointed in what he did especially when he knew what I we went through as kids, being shaken that way reminded me of my dad, and I hated that fact.