Two things we all hate about this house

Hello everyone! So I have actually been pretty upset about the amount of reads the fanfic I have been getting :( But i wanna keep posting for those who continue to read :) Anyways I hope everyone reads the book cause it would mean heaps. Just leave a comment and vote. Love you all xox

~Harry’s POV~

“Harry!” Hannah called from the bathroom. ‘Argh I’m trying to sleep!’ I thought to myself but I didn’t dare say that out loud. Hannah has been having these crazy mood swings and sometimes it’s just easier to agree with her to avoid either a melt down or hell breaking loose.

“Yes my love?” I stayed ~

 in bed with both arms behind my head attempting to tense my muscles to check em out. “Damn it…. I gotta hit the gym” I said quietly

“What?” Hannah called back from the bathroom.

“Nothing!” I laughed at my own stupidity.  “What did you want before?”

I clamped my eyes shut tightly as I let out a tired yawn. “I need you go to Louis room and get me a pair of his sweatpants.” She called back at me. I rolled my eyes and tiredly walked out of our room and straight into Louis room.

I didn’t even knock on the door before walking in. “Shit Lou! Get a room!” I ran out of the room at the sight of him and Eleanor. YUCK!

“We are in a room you idiot!” I head Louis call through the walls. There was two things I hated about this house, one that there were no locks on the bedroom doors and two that the walls were paper thin.

“Um Babe, you can borrow mine” I reached towards my drawer and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a jumper.

“Why what’s wrong with Lou?” She was standing in her shower towel putting her hair up in a messy bun.

“You don’t wanna know” I laughed as I fell backwards onto the bed.

“What do you mean?!” She mumbled with a hair pin in her mouth as she gathered the loose strands of hair.

I was hesitant to tell her but I found it so disgusting that I couldn’t resist. “Him and Eleanor where ….” I gestured towards her hoping she would understand

It took her a few seconds before she finally understood. “Ew Harry! I didn’t need to know that!” she laughed as she hit my chest. God I was totally in love with this girl. I have never ever felt this way about a girl and I was so happy that I felt this away about Hannah.

“Harry, come sing with us” I heard Zayn yell from the studio. Yes we have a studio in our house. The boys and I are always coming up with ideas at random moments of the day so we figured that it would be a good idea to have it there so we can just record when we needed to. Sometimes I would wake up from my sleep and just go down and start recording.

“Pssst” I heard as I walked past the stairs. That’s strange.I thought to myself. I kept walking until I heard the noise again.

I walked closer towards the stairwell (Under the stairs) “LOUIS!” what are you doing under there?!” I questioned as I stood at the tiny door and looked in to see Louis sitting on a mini stool.

“Shh! Do you want everyone to know we are here….” He whispered back.

I scrunched my eyebrows and looked sharply to my left side before replying to what my best mate was saying. “Um Lou, you are kind of creeping me out…..so I’m just gonna walk away now…..” I turned around to walk back to the hall before Louis grabbed my wrist.

“You can’t leave! I……. I need to tell you something.” I huffed at Louis’s childishness. What was so bloody secret that he couldn’t tell me when we were in a normal room?!

“What is it Lou” I asked as I sat down on a mini stool next to him and closed the small door behind me so everyone else wouldn’t know where we were.

“Well……. You know me and El, we have been together for a few years now and well…..it’s just that……” Louis was struggling to get it out.

“Go on…..spit it out Lou I don’t have all day!” I laughed and rolled my eyes at the same time.

“Well…….Els kind of…. Pregnant…….”

I couldn’t help but start laughing at Louis. He was such a shit stirrer; he was always pulling pranks like this on us I was waiting for the rest of the lads to come in and say ‘You’ve been pranked!’ I couldn’t stop myself from laughing even though Hannah and I were pregnant….. Louis?  Be a father? He is the most immature 23 year old I have ever met in my entire life. His future children would be more mature than he ever will be!

“Haz…..” Louis looked at me, his eyes written with and it was at this point that I realised……. Lou wasn’t joking.

“Holy shit Lou……………..”

TBC Please please please pretty please leave a comment and vote, it would mean the world! xoxoxo