Homeward bound

Once again, let me know if it works xxx

Louis pov

As soon as Harry told me to go, told me to leave it behind and fight for what really matters, every doubt in my mind vanished and I sprinted as fast as I could. I ran through that airport but it felt as my legs weren't going quick enough. As soon as I landed in London the SUV picked me up and I headed straight to where I knew El would be. I headed home, to Doncaster. Although El had been visiting her parents, I knew she would be with my mum and Lottie. She loved them like her own family. I burst through the door of my old family home, the home I once grew up in and the smell came rushing back with all the memories.

"LOUIS!" Fizzy screamed as she bolted towards my wrapping her arms tightly around my body. That sparked an uprising as my entire family embraced me and finally I got to meet my new brother and sister.

"You did good mum" I smiled as I looked down at my baby brother who was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"Thank you my love" I couldn't help but feel awkward around her. After everything that Harry had told me, part of me just wanted to yell and make her apologise to Hannah but I didn't want to cause a scene around the younger kids.

"You're here for El aren't you?"

I sighed as the tiny baby moved in my arms. "Yeah. I have to make things right. She's staying here isn't she?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"She'll be here any minute love. She misses you more than she tell us but I know she wants you back darling." Mum tapped my knee as she took Ernie from me and headed off to put him down.

I sighed waiting and waiting for that door to open and see her beautiful face. And then finally, it opened and in walked the most amazing women I had ever seen. Her belly had grown since I last saw her and the usually bright colour in her cheeks had vanished. "Lou?" She asked confused.

"Hi" I I said quietly being careful not to let my emotions show to much.

"I don't want to talk right now Lou" she started to sniff and rushed off to my room where she must be sleeping.

"El-" I was cut off by the slamming of the door followed by Lottie joining me on the couch.

"You fucked up this time tommo" I was taken back by little sisters language

"Don't have to remind me Charlotte." I never called her Charlotte.

"How's my sister Ey?" she asked throwing her head back.

"She's good. They're uh they're having a daughter so Harry's pretty excited and so is Hannah." I watched Lottie's face light up before i realised mum was standing in the doorway.

"A daughter?" Mum asked sounding a tad teary.

"Yes mum a daughter. You can't tell her that I told you alright. She doesn't need more pressure" I gave mum the look that pretty much said 'you're the extra pressure she doesn't need' as Lottie looked at us awkwardly knowing that something was going on but neither of us were going to tell her.

"Lott go with your sisters" mum stated firmly and Lottie did as she was told leaving just mum and I.

I couldn't even look at mum without getting angry. "What were you thinking?!" I snapped all of a sudden as mum paced the floor. "She is your daughter and you know how mic shut she's been thought and yet you basically despise of her having a child yet it's okay for me? Do you not understand how that could have effected my relationship with her? She thinks you love me more than her. She doesn't think you care anymore!" Mum stopped suddenly as i mentioned her not caring