The God Damn Paparazzi

So its day 2 of my valentines day special! Ill be updating again tomorrow :) Please keep reading and commenting and voting AHHHHHH. I love you guys! xx Enjoy xx

“Seriously? You’re pissed at me for not wanted to find out the gender?” I hissed at Harry as I walked into the room and started folding things.

“No I’m pissed that you always get your way and that everyone sides with you!” Harry replied without even taking his eyes from his phone.

“I always get my way? Honestly Harry, if it is that much of a big deal….. we can find out, I’m over fighting with you and to be honest,  I don’t have the energy to fight with you. If this isn’t what you want, then just leave. I don’t need you Harry; I can do this on my own if this is how you are going to be!” I rolled my eyes I couldn’t be bothered dealing with him when he was acting like a child. Maybe what I said was harsh but it was true. If he was going to have a sook about every little thing when it comes to raising our child then I can’t do this!

Harry looked up from the screen once I had finished what I wanted to say. A flush of guilt covered his face as he locked his phone and put it on the bed side table before getting up and walking towards me. “I’m sorry sweetheart. I shouldn’t be getting upset at you for stupid little things. I love you” he locked his soft sweet lips against mine as he held me by my waist.

“Wanna go show the guys the picture?” he asked like a small child on Christmas morning.

“Go on, I’ll be there in a sec” I patted his shoulder and before I could finish he was out the door and bolting down the stairs. I quickly changed into something more comfortable and headed back down stairs. I know that I forgave harry without even asking any questions but I don’t want to fight with him.

“See look, you can see its head!” I heard harry boast as I walked into the lounge.

“Harry….. all I can see it a black blob…….” Niall stated as he started moving the picture in different angles and squinting his eyes.

“Niall, please don’t refer to my baby as a blob!” The boys and I all cracked up at Harrys comment. “Please Lou! You should be able to see!” he gave Lou the pictures and my brother started to scan them

“Yeah look, there are its arms and its legs”

Harry looked up with a huge grin on his face. “You can really see it?”

“No. I just said that to make you feel better” Louis gave everyone a huge smile before returning the photos and changing the channel on the remote. Harry sat on the single couch and gestured me to sit on his lap. I followed Harrys’ gesture and sat on his lap with my legs swinging over the edge of the chair and my arms wrapped around his neck for support.

I stared deeply into his eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I placed a hand on harry cheek and before I could say anything, our lips smashed against each others. The kiss was passionate and sweet but nothing too over the top seeing as the boys were in the room.

“Ey……none of that……. Id rather not have my niece or nephew turn into twins thanks” Louis stated as he threw his pillow at us.

“True…….and if you are going to turn it into twins………id rather not stay and watch!” Liam stood from his seat and grabbed his glass. 

I unlocked my lips from Harrys’ just in time to ask him where he was going. “Li, where are you going?” I wiped my lips after speaking.

“Out okay, I’m just going out!” He yelled back. Liam was never the type to get mad at anyone especially me. I didn’t bother responding what ever his issue is…….its his not mine if he wants to talk then he knows where I am.

“Alright lads…………and lady…..oh and I guess baby too? We better start packing if we are going to make this flight on Friday.” Zayn announced. We all moaned before standing up and walking towards our separate rooms.

“Hey guys……… we still keeping up the tradition? Y’know that crazy three days before tour?” Niall asked as he set his pillow on the couch neatly.

“I suppose so……… I mean if it alright with Hannah?” Harry asked as he held my hand.

“Its okay with me……..as long as I don’t have to carry any of you onto that plane like last time.” We all laughed as we remembered the last ‘crazy three days before tour’ the boys had this crazy tradition where three days before they left they just do crazy things, things they defiantly wouldn’t normally do. Like jumping in freezing cold pools, running down the street naked or sitting in the snow waiting to see whose balls would fall off first. Then at night they would drink until they can’t remember what they did during the day. On the night before the plane leaves we all sleep in the tour bus to get used to it, on the last tour, they boys were so wasted that they could barely hold themselves up and I had to help Paul get Liam onto the plane and into his seat.

“So, I suppose we start tomorrow then?” Niall asked excitingly.

Harry looked over at me with eyebrows raised like he was silently asking if it was okay. “Yes Haz its okay, I’m going to go see my mum and the girls before we go anyway”

Louis was surprised to hear that I was going. “ I didn’t know that, give mum and the girls big kisses from me”

“Only if you promise to look after this one and keep him out of trouble!” I pointed to harry as I spoke.

“Deal” Lou smiled sarcastically at me and Harry. Yeah right, like he was going to look after harry!

I kissed harry on the cheek as we walked through the house.

“Babe, you wanna go for a walk?” Harry asked as his thumb rubbed against my hand.

“Alright” I smiled as we headed for the door and down the street. We both wore our sunglasses because the paps were everywhere. I could hear the clicks of the cameras as we walked through the park I gripped onto Harrys’ hand tighter and I knew he could sense that I was uneasy.

Harry stopped in his tracks and a heap of paps came out of nowhere. “Guy seriously… I just want to take a walk with my girlfriend in peace and you’re making her feel really uncomfortable” Harry stated as he tried to push us past the crowd of cameras that surrounded us.

“She should be used to this kind of attention” one of the snobby paparazzi said under his breath before getting in my face and taking photos of harry and I.

~Harrys POV~

I watched as Hannah began to clench her stomach trying to protect the baby. The paparazzi began to crowd more around Hannah and I didn’t like that fact that it made her feel uncomfortable. I looked over at Hannah to grab her hand but the cameras had gotten ever closer and by now they were touching her. That made my blood boil and before I could stop myself I grabbed one of the guys by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against a tree in the park.

“She’s pregnant and you’re touching her and getting in her face!” I screamed at the guy as I shoved him into the tree again.

Everyone around me was screaming and yelling trying to pull us apart. Eventually I let go and push the guy again. I looked behind me to see Hannah almost in tears, I rushed to her side and she immediately burst into tears.

“Harry is it true what you said? Is Hannah Tomlinson pregnant?”

Holy shit……what have I done?

TBC

Ohhhh Harry has done it again! The Dont forget to vote and comment! and check in around this time tomorrow for the next update and to find out what happens after harry lets the little secret slip :) xxxx