Confessions and Stars

Hello everyone!!!!
This is fluff because I'm just getting back and I want THE GUD FLUFF

Warning: None.....unless you count light swearing.

3rd Person POV

"Hey Connor." Evan said to the long haired boy next to him on the grass.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"....sigh...Do you...u-um...like anyone."
"Honestly...."
"Yeah."
Connor paused. Glancing at Evan and then back at the night sky.
"I guess..."
"If you don't mind um...can you...tell me who it is?"
Peaceful silence filled the air.
"...."
"I guess that's a no."
They both laughed lightly. Taking in the stars above their bodies.

"Do you like anyone?" Connor said. Evan blushed, feeling butterflies in his stomach.
"I do."
"Is it a boy or girl? Because if it's a girl I'll be less interested in this topic." Connor chuckled. Evan giggled at his comment.
".....It's a boy."
"That's good I guess..."

The stars shine more above them. The peaceful silence scatter throughout the park. Since it was 12:30 A.M. no one was around. The cold wind brushed over Evan's warm cheeks, as well as Connor's. They take in the starlit setting above them until Evan breaks the silence.

"Hey Connor?"
"What?"
Evan took a deep breath.
"I love you."
"I know."
"N-No like....not platonically..."
"......"

Oh god he hates me now, fuck Evan why did you do that! He thinks your a freak now and he's never going to talk to you again why why WHY THE HELL did you say that, your loosing your only frien—.

Evan thoughts was cut off by Connor sitting up in the grass. Pulling Evan up with him.

And hugging him.

Evan was in complete shock.  Why was he doing this? Why was he hugging him. His body was so warm and being in his arms was amazing. To the point where Evan started to tear up.

"I love you too."

Evan blushed, his warm cheeks turning hot. He hugged Connor back and dug his face into the crook of his neck. He hugged him tight and full of love.

Connor kissed this cheek, not letting go of the hug, smiling to himself.

They pulled away a bit, not breaking arm contact and looked into each other's glossy eyes. Evan's blue eyes filling the void in Connor's mind.

Connor rested his lips on the top of Evan's forehead. Evan resting in Connors chest, taking in his scent of cannabis and roses.

They pulled away again, this time just connecting hands. Connor kissed his nose down to his lips. Kissing them like Evan was made of glass that could easily be broken by pressing to hard.

Evan's tears went down his face as he kissed back, his cheeks were now burgundy.
"I wanted to hear that for so long." Connor said disconnecting from Evan's soft lips

"How long?"

"Oh you have no idea."

Hey I hope this is good! Because this is just gonna he first one of today. Yep I'm on a writing high haha.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

-Alex❤️🧡💛💚💙💜