Challenge #3-#7

You saw the title people.

3/Discovering Boundaries
(Descriptive but short)

Evan and Connor were in the kitchen, making out painfully hard. There eyes were scrunched closed and their bodies were hot and up against each other. Connor was only in pants and Evan was only in a pastel sweater. Hickeys were all over the smaller boys inner thighs. Making his thighs look like they were in a car accident.

They disconnected the kiss, Saliva connecting their bottom lips. Their breathing patterns were out of sync and heavy. Like they were killing each other with their own lips. 

Connor tugged on the hem of Evan's boxers, drool coming from his red hot face, his lips were plump and needy, his eyes were lustful and tired looking. He look like sexual hell. (Me imagining mike faist or will Roland looking like that)

Evan nodded as Connor pulled down his boxers and threw them somewhere. He then bended down on his knees and put his hot, plump, slobbering mouth on Evan's cock. His entrance sucking on Evan's dick harshly, his member twitching inside of him.

He moved his tongue around his member making Evan do loud moans repeatedly.
Connor disconnected his mouth, his top lip was connected to the head of Evan's dick by drool. He breathed heavily as he got up and kissed Evan harshly, Evan coming just by that. His fluids spread across the tile floor.

The disconnected the kissed and sighed, smiling happily at each other.

"I was just discovering how far you can go." Connor said kissing Evan's cheek.

☆彡☆彡☆彡☆彡

4/On the sofa

Evan and Connor were in the living room, Evan snuggling on Connor's lap. They were watching "Addicted" which is this very sexy movie about a girl who addicted to sex. And let's just say they both got pretty horny from it.

Connor bit his lip as his grip around Evan's waist became tighter. He rested his head in the crook of Evan's neck. Meanwhile Evan can only concentrate of Connor's breathing.

Just as he processed his thoughts, Connor gave him light kisses on his neck, biting in it softly, Evan tensed up as his face turned red. He crooked his neck to the side so Connor could have more of a palette to suck on.

His portrait of hickeys covered Evan's left side of his neck. The smaller boy was stiff and a bit hard from him doing that. He then let out a soft moan as Connor's hands travelled down to
His private region. Connor, while still watching the movie, rubbed his fist against his crotch. Evan tried to hold back loud moans by biting his lip. Connor could feel him rising in his shorts.

"F-Fuck..." Evan moaned out. His whole body was probably red at this point. His back arched slightly as Connor unbuckled Evan and his pants. Evan notice Connor had a huge smirk on his face while watching the movie's second sex scene. He pulled down Evan's pants and boxers while he pulled down a bit of his boxers just to reveal his shaft.

Evan was a moan mess. His breath was hitching like no tomorrow. His face was beyond red at this point. His eyes were dilated. He looked like he just got out of 3 days of endless sex.

Sweat dropped down Evan's neck as Connor lifted him up slightly and, as he was lowering him, entered his entrance. Evan started to bounce lightly as he heard heavy breaths from Connor. Connor started to pay attention to Evan more and gave him hickeys on his left collar bone as he rubbed Evan's dick.

Evan felt like he was getting a sex massage. Suddenly, while Connor was still inside of him, he flipped over their position to where Connor was on top of him. He kissed Evan harshly as he hit his prostate quickly. Evan started to drool as Connor kissed him.