(Treebros) We can be freaks together (NSFW included!)

(3rd person)
Connor Murphy, people called him a druggie, freak, or a queer. He heard the same words everyday. From school, home, or wherever in the city that he lived in. Even just on a random occasion. Like that one time at the coffee shop. This young adult across from him called him an idiot because his hair was curly and past his shoulders.

Now imagine that happening to you, but if you try to say something about it, it becomes worst. It was like a disease that affect everyone but him. Now of course this type of bullying can make someone insane or even worst suicidal. And boy, he was both. The only thing that could calm him down was weed. Now of course, weed can be bad for you if your below 25 and/or your brain hasn't developed yet. But it wasn't deadly, and that's all Connor needed. Something that wasn't deadly, physically or mentally. Something that makes him forget this problems easily. Something he could rely on.

Now I know what your thinking. What about his family, they can help him, right. Well the answer was no. His family hates him. Not just for his drug use. But because he was gay, and because he was a freak. It's like, they didn't know or much less care what he was going through. And that made Connor even more depressed than he already was. Imagine that huh?

Evan Hansen, was a kind of different story. Evan had anxiety. He had common panic attacks, and this made his life a living hell. He was bullied too, but only at school. Evan, instead of hearing, druggie, or queer, or freak, he heard. Bicth, crybaby, and shy ass. One time, these group of kids threw him inside a locker, and made him skip a whole period, which he got in trouble for.

Unlike Connor though, Evan has his mother to help him, Heidi. She accepted and helped Evan through a lot of things. For example, she accepted that he was bisexual. She helped him over many panic attacks. She was literally the best mom ever.

But still, it is a common problem to be bullied over things you can't re-do or erase in a snap. And it's also not a thing you can just push aside. Especially if your afraid to fight back. Like Evan.

One day, everything can change though, just be patient.

And today was the day. September 3. A random day that everything can change. The day Connor and Evan first spoke. The day they will always remember.

Evan was at school, first day of senior year. He expected it to be like last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. He literally thought he couldn't take it anymore. But just a couple of months and highschool is dust. He gets to choose who surrounds him. And that made Evan wake up every day.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

"Ugh! I'm up, I'm up!" Evan said as he picked up his phone and turned off his alarm. He sat up right on his bed and did a long yawn. Making him stretch his body in all different directions. He steadily got out of his bed and went in his dresser to find a nice blue striped polo shirt. He nodded at his own decision, taking off his plain white sleep shirt and basically throwing on the blue polo. He looked in the second organized dresser to find some nice Cargo shorts. He pulled down his sweat pants. Exposing his light green boxers, and slipping up his shorts quickly. He felt nice! For once, he felt good about his image. But one thing he didn't feel good about was his messy hair and his morning breath.

Practically racing to the washroom he got out a little comb from the cabinet and gradually combed his blonde hair. After his hair looked mildly presentable, he brushed his teeth. And after that he looked in the mirror and sighed. For some reason, he felt happy on the first day of senior year. He felt beautiful! Until, he looked at his alarm  clock to see it was 7:50 am. He was going to be late.

Unfortunately, his mom worked overtime yesterday, so she couldn't say goodbye to her son, but Evan knew she would anyway. He skipped breakfast and rushed out the door.