Very bad Argument turned sexual

WOOO HATE FUCKING

Warning: Some physical fighting
Sorry smol beans

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU'LL DO THAT SHIT!" Connor yelled at Evan. "IT WAS HIS FAULT!" Evan screamed. "IT WAS NOT JUST HIS FAULT IT WAS YOUR FAULT TOO!"

Evan groaned in agony as Connor sighed angrily. "Your so fucking stupid...heh, you think, you think THIS IS MY GODDAMN FAULT!" Connor said glaring at Evan. "DAMN RIGHT ITS YOUR FAULT YOUR MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING!"

"YOUR A GODDAMN LIAR YOU PIECE OF SHIT! OF COUSRE ITS A BUG DEAL!"

"OH CALLING YOUR BOYFRIEND A PIECE OF SHIT HOW DELIGHTFUL!"

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DIFFICULT, ALL YOU GOT YO DO IS APOLOGIZE!"

"I WONT APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO!"

"I WAS FUCKING THERE EVAN I SAW THE WHOLE GODDAMN THING!"

"YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID!"

"You goddamn bicth!" Connor said as he pushed Evan against the wall. "Fuck You!" Evan said, he pulled on Connor's hair harshly, making Connor's breath hitch. He looked up and down realizing the situation he was in.

His hands were propping Evan up against the wall, Evan's face was red with anger but also of embarrassment. The way his body look for some reason, angered, flustered, a tiny bit of lust, it made Connor some what aroused. He was pissed off yeah, but also horny as fuck.

"YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYI—."

"Shut the fuck up." Connor said kissing him harshly, his arms holding down Evan's. Evan kissed back with the same amount of anger and lust. His hands were tangled in Connor's long silky hair as he pulled on it harshly.

Connor grabbed his ass, making Evan wrap his legs around his torso. Connor lifted him up and carried him to the dining room table, pushing him down on it stridently. He put his hands up Evan's short massaging his nipples, making Evan die of pleasure.

This all was happening so fast, Evan's tightness around his legs grew tighter as he almost broke Connor's back with how tightly he was holding him with his legs.

Connor groaned in pleasure and pain as his hand slithered down to Evan's crotch, squeezing his bulge softly. Evan moaned into Connor's wet hot mouth and disconnected their hot and heavy kiss. But shortly after they went back in for a heated kiss, because they couldn't stand to look at each other. They were so mad at each other their whole body's were red with anger.

"F-Fuck Connor~." Evan moaned in pure pleasure as Connor moved his hot red lips down to his fragile neck. This was pure hell. It felt amazing, but the hatred they had towards each other was off the roof.

"AHH~!" Evan moaned loudly and Connor massaged his private area. He tugged in his hair harshly, making Connor make more vicious hickeys.

"Wai—AH~we shouldn't be—on the glass table." Evan said in complete pleasure and concern as Connor started to grind on him. "Who the fuck cares." Connor said breathless as he made more of his original hickeys from his neck to his collar bone darker. "I'm I Do, because this table is really expensive and I don't want it to be covered in your come!"

Connor grabbed on to his neck and pulled him upwards to another heated make out session. "Shut the hell up for once Evan." He said disconnecting the kiss and roaming his pants to the hem line of his boxers. "Why the—Mm~, why the hell do you care druggie." Evan said while Connor was stroking his cock and giving him thousands Of hickeys on his other side of his neck. "Because it makes me angry. And when I'm angry I can fuck you like you deserve to be fucked." Connor said rather intimidating but none to less sexually, as he held back moans from Evan rubbing his knee on his bulge.