Stupid Motherfucking Asshole

A bit of heavy petting but no smut. I'll be nice this time. Also this may be short d:. Hope you guys enjoy.

Warning: Homophobia, gay slurs, heavy petting (lime), physical fighting.

What to look forward to: Happiness at the end. Kind of

"Connor, don't you think this is a bad idea? What if your family doesn't like me anymore."Evan said as they were walking to Connor's house. "Trust me Evan, your parents will think your fine. Plus you've been my friend for forever. They couldn't hate you." Connor said smiling. Evan pecked Connor on the cheek, symbolizing a thank you. Connor blushed a tiny bit as they walked inside.

They were planning to tell there parents the secret finally. But that's not all that's going to change.

"Hi Connor, how was your day at school?" Cynthia said. It looked like she was making...Thai Curry. It smelled good too. Cynthia always knew how to cook well. That made Evan like the house more since his mom always bought like pizza or something.

"Oh you brought Evan with you! How was your day Evan?" Evan started to sweat a bit, he hates answering questions. "Oh it was great." He said scratching the back of his head. "Wonderful, dinner would be ready in about 30 minutes, just go upstairs while you wait okay?" Evan and Connor nod as they head upstairs, going to Connor's room.

Evan sat down on Connor's bed and Connor sat next to him. "So, what do you want to do?" Evan said, playing with his hands. "Well...close your eyes. I got a surprise for you!" Evan smiled widely and closed his eyes. "Ok open!" Connor, Evan opened his eyes to find 2 sewn dolls of him and Connor. But made them really special is what they were wearing. They were both wearing suits and had there promise rings and soon to be wedding rings. It was perfect. Evan teared up in happiness.

"Connor this is the best gift ever!" Connor smiled at Evan lovingly as they shared a heart filled moment. "Um, yeah it took so practice." Connor said as he showed his hands that were patched up with band-aids and some cuts left out in the open. "Aww my poor baby." Evan said sadly.

"I love you so much Evan okay. I will sacrifice my hands for you if that's the case ok? I only want to give you the best life. You deserve better than me, but I'll try to make you the best life you could wish for. That's what I could promise." Evan welled up with tears of joy. "Connor, I don't know what to say, thank you, for everything."

Connor held Evan's cheek softly and kissed him passionately. Evan kissed back with as much passion as Connor had. Connor pushed Evan softly on the bed. Evan broke the kiss for a second to say "I love you." Before going back to Connor's lips. Connor's hands crawled down Evan's torso to his waist and then to his ass, squeezing it gently. Evan did a high pitched moan.

Connor started to grind on Evan's crotch. As they were in they're own little world, the door swung open.

"Connor, your mother called you a--." A male voice said. It was Larry. Connor jumped off of Evan, a terrified look on his face. Connor jumped off of Evan in shock. Larry's face suddenly turned furious. "Connor, what the hell are you doing!" He turns his eyes to Evan and grinds his teeth. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SON YOU HOMOSEXUAL SLUT!" He said as he grabbed Evan's shirt and pulled him up. "DAD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM! GET AWAY FROM EVAN STUPID!" Connor said pushing his father away from Evan, making Evan fall on the floor. Evan welled up with tears.

He knew his parents will hate him. Why didn't Connor listen to him. Connor heard Evan's quiet sobs and ran over to him. He put his hand on his cheek. "Evan, Evan, shh, it's going to be oka--." He got cut off mid sentence by Larry. "CONNOR I ORDER YOU TO GET AWAY FROM THAT BOY THIS INSTANT!" He said getting up. Connor glared at his father. Before he could say something he saw his mother make an entrance in the room.

"Oh my lord, Larry what happened!" Cynthia said, covering her hand over her mouth. "Well, your son over here was kissing Evan while I walked in, and we got into a "conflict". Your son pushed his own father to the ground hun." Larry said his face red with anger. "What are you, MOTHERFUCKING SIX?" Connor spat at him. Evan's head was spinning. He was sweating in Connor's grasp. His breath got faster and heavier, he was having the worst panic attack in his life. He felt like any second he was going to pass out. Connor looked at Evan and hugged him protectively. Evan cried into his chest. Meanwhile, Cynthia went by the boys side and looked at her husband in disbelief and anger. "I WILL NOT LET YOU RUIN OUR SON'S HAPPINESS LARRY, YOUR A HOMOPHOBIC MAN WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HERE, I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" Cynthia said sternly.

"Oh now your in this escapade." Larry said. "Women all always take the kid's side." Cynthia gasped. "LARRY, I CANT BELIEVE YOU, GET OUT! YOUR AN ASSHOLE." Cynthia said in tears. "FINE, THIS PLACE IS FULL OF IDIOTS ANYWAY!" He said as he slammed the door behind him. Cynthia went to the couple's side and kneeled down. "Are you two alright?" She said wiping her tears. Connor hugged his mom, along with Evan. "Thank you." He said softly.

Just then they heard yelling from Zoe's room.

"IM NOT GOING DAD!" Zoe yelled. "Boys stay here." Cynthia said. Cynthia ran to Zoe's room only to be mortified by what she saw. "MOM HELP ME!" Zoe said terrified.

And I'm leave you on a cliff hanger because I'm an asshole. To be serious though, there will be a part 2 and I hate making part two's but if you guys can do me a favor and be patient like you are now that'll be a dream. This angst will continue. Stick around.

~Swiggle