50 First Dates (part one)

HEYYY GUESS WHOS BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS

(crickets)

OK SO IN MY APOLOGY FOR NOT BEING HERE

I DECIDED TO DO A ONESHOT I WANTED TO DO FOR MONTHS!!!!

Enjoy!

This oneshot includes:
Amnesia!Connor
Marine Veterinarian!Evan

Setting: Hawaii

No sex scenes
Sorry SincerelyTreebros ^^;

—————————————————-

Flllaassshhhhbaaacckkk

"Hey Alana how was Hawaii?" Said a girl with short blonde hair. Alana looked up from her phone (she was looking at memes) and smiled.

"Oh it was unbelievable!" Alana said enthusiastically.
"Oh yeah? Well what happened?"
"It was the best week of my life! I met this guy, It was just like a little vacation romance, but he was so sweet! He took me to all these cool local places, we went scuba diving, snorkeling, mountain climbing, cliff diving."

The blonde waitress sat in the booth with her.
"Tell me more!!! The last time i seem you this happy is when you found that 1 hour video of George Sazlar saying "let's get stoned in my basement!"

Alana snorted. "Well, we got a little drunk, he gave me...a back rub...We slowed danced in the rain."

"Did he pound you like a mallard duck next?"
"Jessica it wasn't just about the sex. But it ended pretty weirdly."

Jessica eyebrow raised. "Hmm? How so?"
"Well I asked for his number and he said he was entering priesthood."

Jessica shook her head in disbelief. "What the hell?"
"I KNOW RIGHT?!?...but...I won't forget that week with Evan Hansen." Alana gazed off a bit before Jessica said—

"You mean a H-Evan-Ly paratesticles." She laughed. Alana choked on her tea. "Jessica what the hell."

They both laughed, for hours.

But Alana would never forget that week

With
Evan Hansen...

Present time.

Captain's log:

November 25th, : 10:34 a.m. I've taken the Sea Serpent for a trip around the island of Oahu. It is by far the longest voyage she has yet undertaken...and its completion will signal that for our great journey to Bristol Bay...
whose unspoiled walrus habitat will yield an abundance of--

Just then Evan heard a crash from the dock.

"JARED IM TRYING TO WRITE IN MY JOURNAL." Evan yelled out to Jared who was jumping on the dock.

"Woah hold your balls before they fall off Hansen, I know your just writing about palms trees again."

"Shut up Jared." Evan said quietly. Jared starts to walk around mindlessly while proving his point to Evan

"Plus it's not like I'm breaking anyth—."
Suddenly Jared falls off the dock into the ocean.
"Hahaha, that's what you get dumbass!" Evan said snickering.
"You asshole!"
"I love you too Jared!"
"I never loved you."
"That's what you said 2 years ago."
"Fuck you!" Jared said getting seaweed off of his face.

(Time skip)

Evan walks inside of a restaurant called Bane Koi, which also contained his mom Heidi. This was her second job from being a nurse.

"Aloha honey what can I get you?" She said pouring a cup of tea for a girl who had brown hair and a medium size hentai manga that nobody suspected in her hand.
"I guess I'll get a cup of coffee." He said sitting down at a random booth.

"You guess?"
"Yeah I a-already ate breakfast. I need to kill some time before the Coast Guard gets here to tow my boat."
"What did you eat?"
"...a Reese's peanut butter cup and G-Gatorade."
"That's not breakfast—I'll get you Spam and eggs."

She goes behind the counter and yells out to a Brazilian girl with short curly hair who was drawing. "Fabs I need Spam and Eggs!"
"Gotcha Heidi." She said going into the back to start cooking.

Evan played with his hands in silence until he spots someone at another booth.

The boy had dark brown hair that went to his shoulders, it was pretty wavy to be honest, he had 3 piercings in his ears and he was wearing mostly black with a brown satchel with distinctive buttons on it. His skin was pale and he had these light brown eyes with a touch of blue in the left one. His lips looked so nice and soft and—

"Hey are you staring at me or him because I'm already taken bud." Said a girl who had the hentai manga in her hand, she seemed to have a high pitched Australian accent.

"Settle down and eat your pancakes." Evan said giving her a quick look of annoyance before looking back at the boy.

"Hey Heidi nice haircut." He said smiling at Evan's mom.
"Mahalo, Connor."

Evan blinked.

Connor is actually a pretty name.

(Timeskip)

"I wanted to go up to him...but I was kind of off for some reason." Evan said to Jared while petting Zala (Zala is a seal at the vet that Evan works at).

"But man he was pretty though."
"I thought you liked your bicthes from out of state." Jared said snickering, chewing on a sea scented bath bomb.
"Jared don't c-call people that!"
"Well do ya?"
"Yeah...but isn't having a native cooler though."
"Ehhh."

(Timeskip)

Evan was back in the restaurant, waiting for that boy to come back, and if he did, it'll be the chance to finally go talk with him.
"Aloha Connor."
"Aloha Heidi."

There he was, time to make the move.

Connor sat down at his booth with a book in his hand... it looked like...How to Kill a Mokingbird.

Oh god he's freaking hot. Evan's face started to burn up, turning red as a pomegranate. He realized he was staring to long and Connor looked up at him.

Evan quickly looked away as if nothing happened. He shifted his eyes back at Connor to see he shrugged it off and turned back around.

"Oh hey Heidi nice haircut."
"Mahalo, Connor."

Evan raised his eyebrow for a second.

Didn't he say that yesterday?

Woooooo I missed this book!!!!
I'm honestly proud at myself for making this
I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

And thank you for being patient.

❤️💛💚💖🧡💙💗💕💕💘💝💚❤️💓💖🧡💙💗💖💝💘💛💚💖🧡💗

-Alex