Chapter Twenty-Six: Loneliness

Jimin's Pov

Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours as I laid on my bed, alone. Everything around me seemed to have been moving fast, and yet I was the only one on a stand still. The sounds around me were all muffled but the beating of my heart was on full blast.

I want this heart to stop

I was still in shock, more or less in denial over what happened this morning.

Jackson was alright but he suffered a horrible bruise to his back and Ms. Hyuna was taken captive and is being held somewhere in the brothel.

"I'm back!" came a familiar voice.

"Guys?"

"Hoseok!" I heard Mark call out.

"Hoseok, what happened to you?" I heard Jackson ask. There was a sigh, probably from Hoseok.

"Yoongi sent a recruiter after me. As soon as I got the antidote I was attacked. That's why it took me so long. But I'm here now, so where is Taehyung and Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

Mark remained silent.

"Mark? Did something happen while I was gone? And where is Ms. Hyuna? I thought she would be here with you guys?" Hoseok questioned again.

Mark didn't answer his question and I didn't blame him. He and Jackson were the first to discover what happened to Taehyung.

I heard footsteps come closer to my room.

"Jimin? Jimin...." I looked over to see Hoseok standing by the doorway. He held a blank expression to his face. His eyes then diverted over to the empty bed on the other side of the room. "Jimin...where is Taehyung?" he asked.

I looked out the window and noticed it was snowing but it something about the snow was different. The snow wasn't its usual white color but It held specks of gray and black.

 I knew exactly what those specks were.

"He's outside, can you see him?" I said, pointing out the black snow, or otherwise Taehyung's ashes.

They fucking cremated him...

Hoseok remained silent for a moment, the sound of my breathing was the only thing heard. "Jimin...I'm truly sorry. I have it, the antidote. Here" He said, holding out two small vials of red liquid. "Maybe you guys will need it." He added.

I emotionlessly stared at him, wondering how I will ever use that.

"Keep them, or give them Mark or Jackson. I won't be needing them." I said, turning away from him.

"Jimin, please try to get better. These boys, they need you. If they see you this way, hope will be lost, do you understand?" he asked, I heard him take a step closer.

I still didn't look at him. I wasn't angry at him or anything. I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. "Hope is dead and it will never come back." I whispered. I knew he heard me.

"Jimin...please.."

"No Hoseok. I...I can't do this anymore...I just can't.." I felt my body cringe with regret.

"Can't do what? What can't you do Jimin? You're not making any sense." Hoseok said, his tone sounded worried.

I can't go on living anymore...

"I just can't...." I muttered.

Hoseok let out a frustrated sigh and stomped out of my room. I heard him mutter the words depressed and emotional.