Chapter Fourteen: Secrets and Lies

Jimin's Pov

That same night Ms. Hyuna came as expected. 

I saw her talking to Jackson and I heard Hoseok's name mentioned a few times before a vampire chose me to be his entertainment for that night.

 After two hours I finished with my client, got paid, and went off to meet Jackson in the hall.

"So what did she say?" I asked as we both were being escorted by a servant.

"She said she'll definitely help us. She's been wanting to for a long time now." He whispered. "When we get back to the rooms, don't go to sleep yet."

"Why?" I asked, making sure my voice is low.

"I can't tell you, but just trust me on this Jimin." He said.

I sighed deeply as I nodded to his response and continued walking. As soon as we got back, I immediately went to my room and picked the clothes for tonight. Taehyung was laying on his bed, half asleep in reading a book. I walked past him and headed straight for the shower. After I got out, I found Mark standing by my door.

"Jackson wanted me to get the both of you. He had something to show us." He said.

"All right we'll be there in a minute." I said as I went over to wake Taehyung up.

I saw all the boys heading over to the rec room, then I saw Jin. As we made eye contact and my entire body froze. I haven't talked to him since that dinner I had with Master Kim two months back. 

Sometimes I felt like he was avoiding me.

"Hey hyung!" I called out. Jin continued to stare at me and it was becoming more and more uncomfortable.

"Is he mad at you?" Taehyung whispered.

I looked over to him and shrugged. "I really don't know what his problem is." I said as we both entered the rec room.

Everyone was seated someplace. I took my seat neat the pool table, Taehyung sat next to me as did Mark. Jackson was leaning against the table, looking around. He was especially surprised to see Jin with us.

"I called you all here because there is something I wanted to show you. Actually...it's someone that I want you all to meet." He said. Some of the boys began whispering to each other while others looked confused. Jin held a curiosity to his eyes, but he remained as silent as ever.

"Who are you referring to?" one boy asked.

Just as Jackson was about to answer Hoseok appeared in the doorway, that heart-shaped smile of his was ever so present. "I'll answer that question. If you please" he said as he looked over to someone next to him.

Hoseok entered the room, then Ms. Hyuna. All the boys in the room gasped, some even did a double take on her. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mark flinch, his eyes held fury and hurt.

I looked over to Jin and saw his face was expressionless.

Ms. Hyuna looked around the room, her childlike eyes held pity and sadness, that is until she met eye contact with Jin.

"I know you..." she said flatly.

Everyone was confused, including Jackson.

"What is she doing here?" Jin hissed.

"She's here to help" Jackson replied. "Right Jimin?" he added, looking over to me.

I stood up and nodded. "Yeah, we requested her help." I replied.