Chapter Four: Virgin

Jimin's Pov

After our meal, which Taehyung ate most of it, we returned to our rooms. Taehyung was fast asleep on his bed, and I was just lying down, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't take my mind off of Jin as I couldn't believe he was actually the oldest one here.

"Jimin?" I heard Taehyung whisper.

I turned to my side and looked over to the blonde.

"What is it? You can't sleep?" I asked, sitting up on the bed. I really couldn't think about working in a brothel. The whole thing sounded like a sick joke to me and I'm still trying to get over the fact that I'm even here.

This all must be some horrible dream.

"I'm scared." he whispered as he turned around to face me. I smiled a bit as I got up from my bed and walked over to his and nudged him to move over so I could sit down next to him.

"I'm scared too." I said, wrapping my arm around him. 

"Jimin...I'm still a virgin" he blurted out. I smiled a bit to myself and looked over to him. He was so helpless in a place like this. "I...I don't want my first time to be with a vampire." he added, his cheeks turned pink as he looked at me.

I stared at him as I tried to piece together on what he was trying to tell me.

"You...want me to have sex with you?" was the only thing that I could say. Taehyung nodded timidly. I felt my pulse quicken a bit. 

"I...don't want to have it when a vampire eventually does it with me" he said timidly. I didn't know what to do.

"Wait here a minute...I'll be right back" I said, getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as his eyes widened a bit.

"I'm just going to ask Mark and Jackson a question" I replied as I walked out into the hallway. Most of the rooms were open and I could see the boys sleeping or talking to each other. Some were playing cards while others were reading books. I noticed the last door down the hallway was closed.

That must be Jin's room.

 I managed to find their room, which was six doors down to my left. Their door was wide open and inside I found Mark sitting his bed, reading a Playboy magazine. He looked up at me with a welcoming smile.

"Ah, Jimin what's up? Care to join me?" he asked, holding up the porn. I shook my head no and walked over to him.

"Umm...where Is Jackson?" I asked looking around.

"Oh, he's taking a shower. He always does that before and after meals." Mark replied, turning the page of the magazine. "Did you wanted to ask him something?" he added, not looking at me.

"I just wanted to ask a question" I said, thinking about Taehyung.

"Ask away" he said, tossing the porn to the side. "What's on your mind?"

"Well...is sex allowed in the rooms? And will we get in trouble?" I felt my cheeks burn up as I asked him that question. His eyes sparkled a bit as his smile grew.

"Well, I see your getting a piece of ass here already and you haven't even started working yet." Mark said with a wink. "Yes you can have sex, but only after you lose your virginity to a vampire." He explained.

My jaw dropped.

"What! Why?" I asked.

"Well, those are the rules. Plus, vampires get a good kick out of sleeping with virgins. It gets their sex drive going." He said.